It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2012, 04:25 PM   #1
(female)

Hopeful2gether HB User
Question Sinus problems, allergies, or something else?

Hey there,
Looking for any information that can be of help. I'm a 33 year old female that has been battling sinus infections for years. Have recently learned that I'm allergic to almost anything indoor and outdoor and have started allergy shots. In the meantime, I'm lightheaded, have a feeling of falling even when seated, fluid buildup in ears with pressure and a buzzing or humming sound constantly, great sensitivity to sounds as if the inside of my head is vibrating with any noise, severe headaches, brain fog, difficulty with concentration, moody, difficulty driving or focusing when in motion, eyes tend to see clear spots in field of vision and when reading words seem to jump, difficulty focusing and great sensitivity to light,and almost always exhausted. I've been to two physicians who believe its just allergies triggering these symptoms, but they had referred me to two different ent's as well as neurologists. Neither find any issues with what's going on. I realize that allergy shots take time, but even with all the allergy meds I was on previously, I still felt awful. I've also experienced weight gain within the last few months. Like I said, any suggestions would be appreciated. I just want to feel better to be able to play with my daughter, rather than telling her that mommy doesn't feel good again.

Old 08-18-2012, 05:11 PM   #2
(male)

Liquidplasma HB UserLiquidplasma HB UserLiquidplasma HB UserLiquidplasma HB User
Re: Sinus problems, allergies, or something else?

I'm not sure if this will be of any help but 2012 allergy season both spring/ summer have been some of the worst even record breaking in some areas.I've also been battling with doctors/ ents/ and so many tests and everyone keeps telling me it's allergies. I have extreme fatigue randomly ( usually hot humid days) , post nasal drip, dry mouth, aches and pains, and major sinus pressure even going to my jaw.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2012, 03:10 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

jerry486 HB User

I think you should see a chiropractor; they could be able to help with migraine relating symptoms and so on. You could think that it is just an allergy season thing whereas it is something more serious.

Last edited by hb-mod; 08-24-2012 at 01:32 AM.

Old 08-21-2012, 05:06 AM   #4
(female)

Hopeful2gether HB User

Thank you...but I see a chiropractor on a routine basis as well.

Old 08-21-2012, 12:08 PM   #5
(female)

mistys HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidplasma View Post
I'm not sure if this will be of any help but 2012 allergy season both spring/ summer have been some of the worst even record breaking in some areas.I've also been battling with doctors/ ents/ and so many tests and everyone keeps telling me it's allergies. I have extreme fatigue randomly ( usually hot humid days) , post nasal drip, dry mouth, aches and pains, and major sinus pressure even going to my jaw.
I was just wondering if you have shortness of breath with your symptoms. Sounds a lot like what I am suffering with after two rounds of treatment for bronchitis/allergies. Quite by accident, I have found that a good saline washing in the nostrils relieves the shortness of breath most of the time. Is that possible, or am I delusional? It has really been frustrating and I am searching for any help and advice I can find.

Old 08-26-2012, 06:59 AM   #6
(male)

Liquidplasma HB UserLiquidplasma HB UserLiquidplasma HB UserLiquidplasma HB User

Yes at first I did and on super hot and humid days I did but now I'm on singulair and a steroid based nasal spray plus saline rinse.with those my breathing problems stopped and I'm controlling to some extent the sinus pressure. There are good and bad days, I'm going to see an allergist soon so next year I will be prepared

Old 09-03-2012, 06:59 AM   #7
(male)

HypoToby HB User

That definitely sounds like allergies to me, its what I go through from summer to about january, oddly enough Im okay during the spring but summer and fall is killer for me. Light headed, ringing ears occasionaly, the worst kind of exhaustion, and sinus pain and pressure are some symptoms I get.

Old 10-22-2012, 12:48 PM   #8
(male)

bobb101794 HB User

Has anyone had any success alleviating this sinus misery with chriopractic ? I've tried everything but the various surgeries.

Reply Reply

Tags
allergy or not, ear buzzing, eye & vision, headache and migraine, sinus