It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2012, 10:55 AM   #1
(male)

silen690 HB User
Smile 6 months No Sinus Infections

It took me a year of debating whether to try his technique or not, but I can truly say I've been healthy and uninfected for 6 months. I was scared, but I was desperate too. I had recurring sinus infections (every month) for almost 3 years. X-rays showed I had an infection deep in my sinuses, even when I felt fine. The doctor recommended all kinds of nasal sprays and allergy meds. The only thing that helped was round after round of antibiotics. Then I'd run out, and get sick again. Finally, I had enough. I bought the peroxide, baking soda, and nasal spray container. I bled a lot. I bled each time for 3 weeks. It looked like scabs were coming out too. Then one day, the bleeding stopped. I've been fine ever since. There were about 2 days last month when I felt stuffed up, with some nasal drip. So I did the flooding 3 times in 1 day, slept propped up on a pillow, and woke up feeling great again. I assume I had open wounds in my sinuses for years, and the peroxide stopped the attack. I probably still have poor drainage, but since my cousin almost died during his sinus surgery, I'm going to stick to the peroxide as a safer alternative. 6 months clear! It really sucked trying to sing with a sinus infection every month. So nice to have my voice back! Thanks Machaon!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2012, 10:33 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User
Re: Thanks To Machaon , 6 months No Sinus Infections

I just came across your post. Thanks for sharing your successful outcome and your thanks! Your post actually brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for making my day!

For many, many years, I also suffered from sinus infection misery and pain. I tried many different ways of curing my sinus misery, including many expensive appointments with ENTs, and surgery, but nothing worked. Around 2002, I finally stumbled upon using Peroxide Sinus Floodings, as a cure for my recurring sinus infection misery, and then posted what I had discovered on the Internet. So..... I love reading posts from those who have been helped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silen690
Then one day, the bleeding stopped. I've been fine ever since.
At the time that I was first doing the peroxide sinus floodings, I did not realize the significance of the lack of blood in the sinus discharge.

Are you still doing OK?

Quote:
It really sucked trying to sing with a sinus infection every month. So nice to have my voice back! Thanks Machaon!
Do you sing as a hobby, or do you do it for a living?

Thanks again, for your post.

Best of luck and health for your Christmas and New Year!

⇒ Avoid allergic & non-allergic irritants/triggers
⇒ Low calorie ovo-vegetarian diet
⇒ Power walk, weight lifts, pushups
⇒ Coreg 25mg bid

The Following User Says Thank You to Machaon For This Useful Post:
sjb (12-06-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2012, 03:31 PM   #3
(female)

sadgirl1938 HB Usersadgirl1938 HB User
Re: Thanks To Machaon , 6 months No Sinus Infections

i to do the sinus rinse but with the plain and simple salt packets that come with the neil med bottles which i use. i had a blocked inner ear (filled with sinus fluid) (miserable)from allergies and this plus a steroid nasal spray are helping immensely. i do it every night. its such a godsend.

Last edited by sadgirl1938; 12-05-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Closed Thread

Tags
chronic sinusitis, cough, nasal congestion