It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2012, 09:16 PM   #1
(female)

CMoore5 HB User
Please help with ear/eye issues

I'm hoping someone here might be able to help me with any info.

For the last year, I have been dealing with weird eye pressure etc. it is hard to focus on things, feels like pressure in eye (right eye is worst) and just an over all weird feeling in my eye. I also feel like the light bothers them at night and I have a kind of light reflection in it sometimes at night, I have had chronic sinus problems, and what feels like sinus and fluid in my ears for the same amount of time. Waiting to see an ENT dr. I have constant feeling of fluid in ears.

Weirdest thing though!! When eye drops are put in my eyes, my ears feel like major pressure or they are going to pop. I also had this feeling when I had an eye exam and they shined bright light in eyes. No one can explain to me why my ears pop or hurt Spahn drops are put in. I also have lots of sinus type headaches.

Naturally I'm worried something is horribly wrong, like in my brain. I CT scan of sinuses and they were fine. Last 3 eye exams (2 with optometrist and one with ophthalmologist) were all good.

I guess I'm just scared. Plus on day 4 of bad headache with it. Hope someone can help

Reply Reply