It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2012, 11:00 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

thefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB User
Polyp/Cyst, Headaches, Head Pressure, Vomiting, Fatigue, Pain

I've had problems for almost 14 yrs. First Fatigue & Derealization.
Headaches have been common. I'm so used to having head pressure & atleast a mild headache it's just normal for me... It's when they get bad that I have a hard time with them.
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia two yrs ago. Three yrs ago pain hit & only has gotten worst. In my joints, bones, muscles & often nerve pain. All over pain. Pain is the worst in my neck. I take pain meds regularly.
Vomiting started not long after I was diagnosed with fibro. Blaimed Fibro for a long time. Then I figured it was my body's way of dealing with pain. But over the years pain gets worst & vomiting happens more & more intense. It's to the point now that I'm afraid I go to sleep one night & not wake up.
I've had blood work for everything, right down to rare disorders & yearly bloodwork, ect. I've had nerve tests, test for seizures, allergy tests, sleep study, GI ultrasound & Abdominal ultrasound recently. Also an MRI to test for MS.
Seen Nuerologists, Rhumetologist, An Endocrynologist, Back Doctors for my back pain, & probably around 20-30 doctors over the last 13 yrs.

I was at Urgent Care a few days ago. I had been vomiting for 13 hrs, dehydrated, severe headache. Usually I just deal with it & it happends atleast once a week. This time I think it was caused from me over doing it...
I can't do much anymore. I have 4 kids & so hard to take care of my family. I don't work & my husbands frustraited. Tired of me always being sick.
I just never feel good. Always have head pressure. Pain, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, misc symptoms like really dry eyes & mouth.

Here's the thing. When I had the MRI 2 yrs ago I was told it was fine. My endocrynologist actually looked it up before I talked to the Nuerologist. She said there is a Nasal Cyst or Polyp, don't remember which one she called it. She showed me the scan & pointed to te polyp, white spot. She said it was no concern. My Primary & Nuerologist never even said anything about it.

Now, with all the problems I have & how severe they have gotten it makes me wonder if this Polyp is causing my problems. Maybe it's really a tumor?
I don't mean to seem like a hypochondriac but I'm so sick of being sick. I'm tired of being in sooo much pain, the terrible fatigue, the vomiting is miserable. You know I've easily vomited for 4 days in a week! Derealization is horrible by itself. It's like being drugged all the time!
I'm sick of doctors not finding anything & not taking me serious enough. I feel like they'll finally figure it out once I'm dead.
I hate to bring up cancer & have my dr think I'm nuts. But it's too that point now!

I guess I'm wondering if my symptoms can be from a Cyst or Tumor?
My medical bills keep piling, $ is always tight. We're scraping by. I'm selling my old jewelery online so I can get our kids Christmas presents. So I hate to run up more doctor bills & get no where. I just need help.

I just remembered about this cyst last night so been trying to figure out if this could be the cause...

Also, I always have mucous drainage. I think my glands are swollen. My face & neck is always puffy. My face looks fat but its not fatty feeling, more hard feeling.
Back injury~ 2005
Severe Degenerative Disk, Arthritis, Mild Scoliosis.
Fibromyalgia diagnosed 2009
Neuropathy
Migraines?

Last edited by thefarm; 11-26-2012 at 11:06 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply