It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2012, 06:30 PM   #1
(female)

byakko7 HB User
Stuffy/Runny nose every morning, 8 yrs

For about 8 years now, I`ve had a stuffy / runny nose each morning. It`s obnoxious and abnormal. It persists until I take a long, hot shower.

This problem has affected me in multiple houses/apts in Colorado, North Carolina and Japan. Since it follows me everywhere, I suspect it`s not allergies.

I also have stiff neck, headaches and migraines (since I was about 11 years old).

What is this and how can it be remedied? I`d love to wake up and not immediately go through 10 tissues each morning. (It`s so un-sexy!)

Herbal remedies appropriate for daily intake would be especially helpful.

Last edited by byakko7; 11-28-2012 at 06:31 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-29-2012, 12:04 AM   #2
(female)

Nightwarrior HB User
Re: Stuffy/Runny nose every morning, 8 yrs

I would suggest talking to your doctor, but i would think the stuffiness is caused by inflammation of the nasal/sinus membranes. This is something that I have suffered from for many years before getting full blown sinusitis and infection.

I would still consider allergens...just because you have moved, doesn't mean that each place doesn't have a different set of allergens that your body may be over reacting to. Have you tried a range of antihistamines? Steroid nose drops (Flixonase) to reduce swelling, of temporary use of spray decondestants (long term use supposedly causes rebound inflammation)?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply