It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2012, 06:57 PM   #16
(female)

Headache12 HB User
Re: over one year "sinus" problems... please help!

I'm going thru a lot of the same thing for 4 weeks. On 2nd antibiotics (just in case) but ct scan showed nothing. On right side of face head and neck. In my ears. Makes me vomit. Disrupting my life. I need answers too. Can't afford dr.s :-(

Old 12-12-2012, 02:19 AM   #17
(female)

Nightwarrior HB User
Re: over one year "sinus" problems... please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache12 View Post
I'm going thru a lot of the same thing for 4 weeks. On 2nd antibiotics (just in case) but ct scan showed nothing. On right side of face head and neck. In my ears. Makes me vomit. Disrupting my life. I need answers too. Can't afford dr.s :-(
My first CT scan in August supposedly showed nothing, even though I had constant headaches since June. Only after having another CT scan 2 months later did an infection show up. I believe the infection was there all along, Just trapped in and just getting worse. It was only after using the peroxide flushing that I think I opened up the blocked tubes and let all the infected gunk out. Daily flushing with saline/bicarb or dilute peroxide has really helped to clear my sinuses along with finding an antibiotic that works.

If you still feel infected then you probably are and I would suggest pushing for a stronger antibiotic for a minimum of 2 weeks. A culture would be ideal.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread