It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2013, 01:34 PM   #1
(female)

Yuecake HB User
Eye pains and eye twitching

Hi, I'm not sure what to do, I basically just need some advice.

I had a twitchy left eyelid for about 2 months which stopped about a month and a bit ago. Since then, now and again I will get dull aches around my eye, near the corners on my nose (where sinuses are) and just under my eyebrow. The past week, it's been pretty consistent everyday, it comes and goes throughout the day. It also radiates up from the middle of my eyebrow to the top of my forehead. It only happens on the left side, and I don't really have any other symptoms aside from it can make me feel a bit dizzy. I also noticed my tinnitus has been a bit worse than normal.

One other thing I noticed during when I had the twitching and even now, was it feels like theres something in my tear duct, not itchy or painful, just like there was something sticky in there all the time and I'd feel the need to try and clean it.

Would you say this could be due to sinuses? But I don't really see how it could go on for that long..

Thanks for any help.

Old 04-18-2013, 07:46 AM   #2
(female)

MollyW2013 HB User
Re: Eye pains and eye twitching

If its due to your sinuses, it could go on for a very long time unresolved. The best bet would be for you to see an ENT. I have had facial pain, near the top of my nose and back of right eye, for months now! And, it is from a blocked sinus most likely. I am set to have surgery on the 1st to unblock the sinus and see if that helps resolve things.

First step, see your doc.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply