It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sjögren's Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2007, 06:58 PM   #16
(female)

sashajade HB User
Question Re: Feeling awful - can anyone relate?

Hello.... I can relate and have not been diagnosed with Sjorgens but have all the symptoms and have watched my dad go through the disease for many years. My face burns...all the time, but I don't run a fever...it goes red in my cheeks and across my nose, I have a very dry mouth, and am going to an oral surgeon tomorrow. I have been told I have Fibromyalgia, and last week my gp told me I don't have Fibrom., I have had a headache since a year last summer...seriously, I can't stand the sun in my eyes, they hurt, my nose hurts, my legs ache/tingle all the time quite badly, mind you they have ached since I was in my 20's, and now I am 56. My arms ache and my fingers ache. I think right now my headaches, and my burning face and my dry mouth are the worst plus the fact my ANA was negative and my dr. has told me he thinks I should be outside jogging and seeing a psych.. I know it is not in my head I feel horrible. Has anybody had this burning skin? I read all the posts. Thank you. I don't feel alone. Right now I only take Tyl. #3's until I test positive for something.

Closed Thread