It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sjögren's Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2008, 06:21 PM   #1
(female)

liznip HB User
Arrow symptoms of sjogrens syndrome are what?? please help

Hi , i would like to know what are the symptoms of sjogrens??

the reason for my concerns are these,
\
just resently in the last 6 months i have been noticing problems with swallowing food and water. At first it wasn't so bothersome because it seemed to only happen when I'd eat a dry peice of bread or meat and Id get the hick ups for a second or two, no biggy. But now, it is really scary!

now im finding that im having problems swallowing food to the point where i have to take a drink of water with every bite to get the food to go down.

and even worse now, when i drink some thing, im having alot of problems swallowing that now!!

do you know what it feels like to accidently swallow a coin or something hard,

you know how that feels? it hurts all the way down, as if it is rubbing on your back bone all the way down, thats what it feels like to me whenever i drink or swallow anything now,

quidk, i also suffer from dry mouth alot, to the point where my tongue feels like sand paper, and my teeth burn cause they are so dry;
anyways, i was concerned about the swallowing problem, not so much the dry mouth as i am a diebetic and always figured the dry mouth and eyes was from diabeties,
but recently i started reading on the net about swallowing problems and sjogrens syndrome was metioned, and i read this site quiet often for my diabeties, and i also suffer from cprs.

can you help me?

thank you and sorry so long

liz

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-19-2008, 11:53 AM   #2
(female)

bonir HB User
Re: symptoms of sjogrens syndrome are what?? please help

Hi Liz
Have you been checked for a hiatal hernia? Some of your symptoms sound very similar to those of a hiatal hernia.
Good luck
Bonnie

Last edited by moderator2; 02-19-2008 at 02:34 PM. Reason: please delete the quote

Closed Thread