It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sjögren's Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2009, 03:13 AM   #1
(male)

BMS245 HB User
Burning Mouth and Sjogren’s Syndromes

Since 1994, after having amalgam dental restoration fillings, I developed strange intermittent physical symptoms from a burning mouth and tongue, sore throat, metallic taste in mouth, breathing problems, and hard to swallow. These symptoms waned in and out, months apart, which didn’t make any sense, and most doctors shook their heads in disbelief.

Between 1994 to 2002 the symptoms increased moderated, without any real concern.

In 2002 I settled into a retirement village, which had an internal emergency phone system that generated a RF microwave pager system that worked intermittently through the after hours of office operation, seven days a week. It was noticed that my health began to deteriorate over a two-year period, between 2002 and 2004, and that my symptoms were continuous and fluctuated from slightly moderate-to-moderate, particularly at nighttime.

In early 2007 I had four dental caps implanted upon a gold-plated plate and that first night after the restoration I suffered extreme blistering of the mouth, lesions inside of the upper and lower lips, and lesions either side of the mouth, inside of the cheeks. I also found that my mouth became extremely sensitive to hot food and ice cream, causing blistering of the roof of my mouth. I had no idea what was causing this and why. At the same time, I also noticed that the two root canals I had in 2005 and 2006 began to feel sensitive to touch and tingled a lot.

Early 2009, when I discovered that the retirement village, under a cloud of secrecy, had replaced the internal phone emergency system with a 24/7 radio rebroadcast transmitting system that worked in tandem with the already existing RF pager system. I also discovered that the new system was installed a month before I had the dental caps implanted in my mouth on the gold-plated, plate.

In October 2006, because of my extreme symptoms, I have been diagnosed as having Burning Mouth Syndrome (BMS). My symptoms now are: extreme burning of the mouth, tongue and throat; blistering of my mouth and tongue; lesions inside of both lips and cheeks; hard to swallow; food getting caught in throat; breathing problems; apnoea; extreme tinnitus; extreme tiredness; weak and fatigue easily; mental fatigue and mind fogging.

Now I can see since that my symptoms increased over the years since the introduction of mobile phones in my country in 1996, and the flooding of the airways with mobile and cordless communications equipment emissions for the past thirteen years. My symptoms became worse year-by-year between 1996 and 2009.

Early 2009 after much research into the symptoms of RF microwave illnesses I found that many of my symptoms were similar. I also found many concerns of by other people of mercury being released into the body from amalgam fillings due to a form of electrosis being conducted by RF microwave emissions and the amalgam.

Early 2009, I approached my dentist to remove all the amalgam fillings. I discovered after six months that some of my less-annoying symptoms disappeared, such as the bleeding under the skin after impact, and thick mucus covering within my mouth at night. The bleeding condition was similar to those who were taking blood-thinning medication and other drugs. I don’t take any drugs whatsoever.

My extreme symptoms still remain, and I am certain the RF microwave emission cause a form of electrosis within many suffers of BMS and SS who have amalgam fillings, root canals, and dental caps mounted on gold-plated, metal plates.

I know that since the implantation of these dental caps, I have been suffering from extreme tinnitus, hard to swallow, burning all the way down to my stomach, breathing problems, and extreme fatigue, which had also been diagnosed in 2000 as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).

My final comment that most of these mouth disorders are caused by EMF and RF microwave emissions from electrical equipment, power boards, and mobile/ cordless communications equipment. In fact, I believe that most of the non-diagnosable illnesses that are listed as “Syndromes” are caused by the flooding of the airways with RF microwave within suburbia and shopping centres.

Fifty years ago, I was told that asbestos couldn’t kill you, thirty years ago I was told that cigarette smoking couldn’t kill you, and ten years ago I was told passive smoking couldn’t kill you. I can now say that RF microwave emissions are going to cause more illnesses and death than all of those past safe habits collected together over the next ten years.

Think about it, because I believe that BMS and SS is caused by such things.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread