It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sjögren's Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2011, 02:42 PM   #1
(female)

Kdub901 HB User
jaw/chin tightness?

Hi, Im new here and just took all of the bloodwork to check for sjogrens. My dr is convinced I have it, just running the bloodwork for proof. I already have hashimotos disease. I have a question. Do any of you experience tightness under the chin, almost a tingly tight feeling? I feel like I get flare ups of this condition. I wlll be fine for a month or so, then suddenly wake up one day with such a dry mouth, ache in my salivary glands, and just a general tightness through my jaw and neck area. Then the symptoms will disappear in a few days. Do any of you experience these things? Thanks everyone!

The following user gives a hug of support to Kdub901:
MountainReader (02-13-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-22-2011, 12:19 PM   #2
(female)

Afspmichelle HB User
Re: jaw/chin tightness?

Im afraid Im not much help to you as I also am brand new to the forum and dont yet have a def dx of Sjogrens (probable though). Just needed to comment though because I have the same sensations through my jaw and chin area. Looking forward to responses on this! Hope your doing well!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread