It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sjögren's Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2011, 03:54 PM   #1
(female)

robe10182 HB User
Unhappy Sjogrens, Fibromylagia, Thyroid Disease

I have been struggling with thyroid disease for 30+ years - first they had to kill mythyroid and ever since that time I have been a yo/yo with too much synthroid or not enough. It is frustrating. Also I have been diagnosed with Sjogrens and Fibromylagia. The constant aching and the fatigue is sometimes more than a persona can handle. I work full-time, have a sick mother that I am a care giver to and with all this I'm totally exhausted. I have been on placquinel for 5 months - didn't do a thing. I tried lyrica last summer, it helped so i just started taking it again but have noticed that my feet and hands are swollen. I also have restless leg at night and between the pain the the movement of the leg I really hate to go to sleep, but am exhausted. I also went off of requip since it was not doing anything but making the restless leg worse. I'm ready to get off all my meds and start over. I have high blood pressure, high cholesterial, IBS, Acid Reflex, and I just feel like a total mess. Is there anything out there that can stop the aching and the discomfort.

The following user gives a hug of support to robe10182:
javaqueen (08-07-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread