It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sjögren's Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2011, 04:05 AM   #1
(female)

sarahsjogrens HB User
Cool Primary Sjogrens UK....anyone else?

Hi there,

Im 28 from the UK and am new to this site, I was diagnosed for primary sjogrens 10 years ago, Ive not really had any help from the NHS, they just put me on the anti malaria drug which didnt really help, gave me migranes and colour changes. They told me to go back on it but I really didnt want to risk losing my eyesight.

Ive not really looked for any help or advice online before but lately Ive been seeing some changes and feel like I should maybe go see the doctor, but last time they were so unhelpful and definately not understanding!

Ive had so many issues with urinary tract infections (which came to the decision of widening my urinary tract under local anaesthetic). It has improved, but ive been very forgetful lately, things seem to be worse, Im very emotional and stressed out. Ive read about the syndrome on various sites and they all seem symptoms of sjogrens, but I just feel so bad as I havent got anything else (except for asthma) and theres so many people out there much worse than me. It feels silly to go to the doctors with symptoms, when it seems most of the time they are incurable....

Just wondered if anyone else was in a similar situation?

Thanks for listening Sarah

Reply Reply