It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sjögren's Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2011, 08:08 AM   #1
(female)

1raisin HB User
Sjogren's shopping List

I'm new to knowing what I have, but am not new to having it. Now that I've been diagnosed I'm a little relieved - but not. Scared that I've had this so long and haven't been treated, and too, not knowing how much damage I may have sustained or even what the possibilities could be.

I can't get into my new Rheumie for a couple more weeks. Haven't met her yet, hope she's better than some described on these posts. Nevertheless, I called my local pharmacy and asked her to shop for my disease since I had no clue what was out there to help me with the symptoms.

Since she is so lovely, she did exactly that. She gave me eye drops for day and gel for night, same for oral moisture. She also gave me gel for downstairs which has been nice too.

I also read on some message boards that taking Evening Primrose and Flax see oil helps, so do digestive enzymes.

Which brings me to this post. I have those items noted above, and they do help. What other items do I need to add to my shopping list?

Thanks,
your friendlyneighborhood raisin

Reply Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Sjogren's and migraines? Danigirl22 Sjögren's Syndrome 14 05-19-2012 05:24 PM
Strange Sjogren's Symptoms? Atocha Sjögren's Syndrome 20 07-23-2011 05:44 AM
Burning skin associated with possible sjogren's syndrome Bren24 Sjögren's Syndrome 15 07-28-2010 09:14 AM
bloodtest for sjogren mary003 Sjögren's Syndrome 5 04-07-2009 08:46 AM
Sjogren's and IUD osteoblast Sjögren's Syndrome 0 06-04-2008 04:46 PM