It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sjögren's Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2012, 10:27 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

thefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB User
Is nausea & vomiting a symptom?

I have had many symptoms for 13 yrs. I have another very long post here that describes that...
Anyhow, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia a couple yrs ago. Also diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue, Hypothyroid & a dissociative disorder.
I don't doubt my fibro diagnosis but I know there is something else going on & i hav Sjorgrens symptoms. I had a blood test done for it 2 months ago but was negative.
One thing that doesn't make sense to me is nausea. I do really well controlling it during the summer but this time of year until may I am nauseous all the time. Doesn't take much & I'm vomiting. I usually get a migrain like headache but not always. The only thing I can think of is vomiting is my bodys way of dealing with pain... I am on meds to control pain. It takes me about 5 hours after waking before I can get myself to do anything. I'm always so exhausted & always hurt so bad in the morning & have to wait for meds to kick in.
I have blaimed my brittle hair & nails on thyroid for years. But I'm on a High dose of armour & blood tests show I'm almost hyper... Yet I have hypo symptoms. Many other symptoms but trying to keep this short...
I'm going to call one of my rhums Monday & schedual an appt for more tests. I want to have the lip biopsy. What else should I ask for?
Back injury~ 2005
Severe Degenerative Disk, Arthritis, Mild Scoliosis.
Fibromyalgia diagnosed 2009
Neuropathy
Migraines?

Reply Reply