It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sjögren's Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2013, 09:28 PM   #1
(female)

rhonni77 HB User
sjogerns sydrome and PAIN

I have tried the standard drugs with no relief ..then I read on Dr Oz page about the antibiotics ..They seem to be working I can feel the tenderness area reduced down but I still have aching horrible pain it wont go away..my Dr doesnt want to give me narrcotics ...my Dr is internal medicine and I feel for the area we live he is the best Dr for me.. but my first question is if the inflamation goes away will there still be joint pain..the pain in my tendons is almost all gone.. I have only been antibiotics a few monts..its says 3.5 months before therapeutic..but I still aching in my bone and joints....What can I take besides narricotics..I dont want them either..but Iam tried of the pain..is there pain patches that work .. Oh yeah I had that gastric by pass and cant take anti inflammatory drugs..please tell me something for pain currently i am taking tramadol with tyleno.. I cant live my life facing this kind of pain..i really need some direction

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-24-2013, 12:14 PM   #2
(female)

boobootwo HB Userboobootwo HB Userboobootwo HB Userboobootwo HB Userboobootwo HB Userboobootwo HB Userboobootwo HB Userboobootwo HB User
Re: sjogerns sydrome and PAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhonni77 View Post
I have tried the standard drugs with no relief ..then I read on Dr Oz page about the antibiotics ..They seem to be working I can feel the tenderness area reduced down but I still have aching horrible pain it wont go away..my Dr doesnt want to give me narrcotics ...my Dr is internal medicine and I feel for the area we live he is the best Dr for me.. but my first question is if the inflamation goes away will there still be joint pain..the pain in my tendons is almost all gone.. I have only been antibiotics a few monts..its says 3.5 months before therapeutic..but I still aching in my bone and joints....What can I take besides narricotics..I dont want them either..but Iam tried of the pain..is there pain patches that work .. Oh yeah I had that gastric by pass and cant take anti inflammatory drugs..please tell me something for pain currently i am taking tramadol with tyleno.. I cant live my life facing this kind of pain..i really need some direction
you might try getting your doctor to send you to a pain clinic. they help with alternate methods of reducing how you think about pain. i've worked on keeping inflammation down by taking wild salmon and fish oils, which is a natural anti-inflammatory. glucosamine helps with stiff joints, keeping them lubed in a way. i'm still not taking any pain meds. not even tylenol. i find the more i stay active, the better i feel. when i feel fatigued and don't feel like doing anything...i feel worse. also...try a diet with fruits and veggies that counter inflammation. hope this helps and i hope you feel better. hang in there...you will find something to help you cope.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #3
(female)

rhonni77 HB User
Re: sjogerns sydrome and PAIN

not doing oils but lots of fish veggies and fruit...but lots of pain..still

Reply Reply