It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sjögren's Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2013, 07:40 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Mandolyn HB UserMandolyn HB User
being tested for Sjogrens, but not sure i have it

i went to my doc for left ear pain/congestion that has lasted months. some sinus pressure off and on. thought it was allergies- taking allergy meds. my tongue began having a tingling/burning sensation and it got worse-- then turned extremely dry and sticky with this thick yellow coating which two doctors said was not thrush or anything like that, that lasted a week and got worse with anything i ate. after that started subsiding my left ear got worse and now jaw pain up there as if it is TMJ related. which it totally could be as i do wear a mouth guard at night for clenching my teeth, but i have NEVER experienced this type of pain in my upper jaw/ear area. no otc meds are helping. i am on prednisone and almost done.
another thing i get often is leg cramps, especially in evenings. i do workout and i do stretch, and every night i have to use an electric massage thing to do on my legs before bed and still i am afraid to sleep because when i get a bad cramp in my legs it brings me to tears... usually it's around my ankles and i can't walk or my ankle bone pops. i am always cold. i get cramps in my fingers from time to time and i take vitamin supplements. i did have really dry eyes back in September, was prescribed a drop that helped a lot and i haven't had dry eyes since then. these symptoms all come and go but it seems like every single day there is a NEW symptom or a recurring one. right now i am leaning towards TMJ related issues because of the jaw/ear pain. My dentist didn't really help me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply