It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board

Very small bumps on hand

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2017, 07:51 AM   #1
Billy7483

Billy7483 HB User
Very small bumps on hand

Recently I've noticed these small bumps on my hand, they are so small I need to tilt my hand in the light to see them, some are more noticeable and the other day I broke out in kind of a small rash on 2 of my knuckles on my left hand the rash with 2 bumps were the size of the knuckles themselves. They are tiny, not itchy, not painful, but they have a small amount of clear fluid in them.

I've been using Benadryl cream on my hands and the redness has went away but the bumps still seem to be there but not as big.

I also have one on my palm by my lower thumb area where the thumb extends to the lower wrist (if that makes sense) and on on my wrist

Last edited by Billy7483; 06-19-2017 at 07:52 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-19-2017, 01:18 PM   #2
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: Very small bumps on hand

Hi there. These sound like warts...you should probably go see a doctor, specifically a dermatologist - to make sure that is all it is. They can be removed or frozen off..
Its a quick painless procedure. If they are warts and you dont get them looked at, they will continue to spread and are contagious to anyone who holds your hand.

Reply Reply