It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2003, 05:18 PM   #1

so_confuzzled HB User
Question sweaty armpits! help!

I really hate having all these questions so I aplogise... I have a problem with sweating.. I don't really sweat absolutly anywhyere but my armpits.. I mean.. its to the point where i can barely where any tight clothes or i have to wear huge sweaters or sweatshirts to cover it up.. It doesn't stink i have no oder problem. But even when I am not hot i sweat soooo bad... i mean its like no matter what i do the deoderant anti-perspirant doesn't help.. I hear dhere are shots that you can get about sweating so much.. in your armpits.. but i don't want that!! does anyone have any idea on why i am sweatin glike this.. i mean its so embarassing its like i can't even lift my arms.. i have to wear a jacket a lot of the time to hide the sweat... it'll be winter and my arms will grr its so gross.. any one have any options?

Old 11-28-2003, 06:16 AM   #2
(female)

drv HB User
Re: sweaty armpits! help!

HI, MY GIRLFRIEND HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AND COULDN'T WEAR ANYTHING WITHOUT IT GETTING ALL SWEATY AND SHE WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND HE GAVE HER SOME KIND OF DEODERANT FOR HER TO WEAR EVERYDAY FOR HER PROBLEM. I CAN'T RECALL THE NAME OF IT BUT NEXT TIME I TALK TO MY GIRLFRIEND I'LL ASK HER AND POST IT FOR YOU. (SHE DOESN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM ANYMORE.) HOPE THIS HELPS.
BYE

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-28-2003, 10:36 AM   #3

so_confuzzled HB User

Hey! thanx soo much if you could find that out for me Id really appreciate it.. Its so embarssing.. people really don't know i have th eproblem becaus im always wearing big caots or sweatshirts.. mainly coats and shirts.. I dunno thanx again!!!

Old 11-28-2003, 10:33 PM   #4

Link2 HB User
Thumbs up Re: sweaty armpits! help!

Alright, I got the stuff for you-GUARANTEED 2 WORK!!!!! There is a product that I got off the net (just do a search on google) called "certain dry". Not only did I have the same problem for years but was intaking up to 5 cups of espresso a day (serious sweatiung if you know what I mean). This stuff comes in small roll on bottles for $5 a pop. I recommend you purchase a 5 pack deal. You apply it at night and it takes 3 days to work. You will feel a little sting under your arms for about 10 minutes. This stuff is so amazing that i can wear colored long sleev shirts without any worry. I guarantee this product.

Old 11-29-2003, 04:32 PM   #5

so_confuzzled HB User

Hehe i should def try tnat I am soo desperate omgosh!!! Thanx so much for your help, if i order it ill def let you know how it works.. and thanx for the head sup on the stinging!!! that just made my day!

Old 11-30-2003, 04:15 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

regime HB User

use drysol or certain dri they work wonders say bye bye to sweating!

Old 12-01-2003, 11:10 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

kellie2 HB User

You can buy Certain Dri in the drugstore...and yes, it works great for my husband...first thing he's ever used that DID work.

Old 12-02-2003, 03:33 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

bulletinboard25 HB User

i disagree w/ the posts about certain dri... i think its a little overrated... and it made me itch really bad.... thats the bad thing bout the deoderants w/ aluminum choloride..... i believe thats the ingredient in these type of deoderants that is what allows it to work.... hyperhydrosis is what the condition is called... there is something called maxim, not the magazine.... but its for hyperhydrosis, i used it for awhile, and it worked awesome.. seriously you could go like 3 days w/out having to use it after you applied it for a couple weeks.. i tried to switch to certain dri after maxim, as i had to order maxim online, and i wanted it quickly, and you could get certain dri at the drugstore... but it definitely was not as good as maxim... give thought about it.. it worked wonders for me...
hope you find something that works man...

Last edited by bulletinboard25; 12-02-2003 at 03:34 PM.

Old 12-02-2003, 03:35 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

regime HB User

where can u get maxim? prob not in canada, thats where im from and ive never heard of it :-(

Old 12-02-2003, 03:36 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

bulletinboard25 HB User

am i allowed to say.. do a search for it online.. thats the place i got it from..

Old 12-02-2003, 03:38 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

bulletinboard25 HB User

hyperhydrosis is something you will need to include

Old 12-02-2003, 04:42 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

regime HB User

umm i did a search and didnt find anything lol i think u could say where u get it from lol ur funny

Old 12-02-2003, 06:16 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(male)

bulletinboard25 HB User

i didn't think you were allowed to include websites and stuff like that on here, b/c the moderators could think ur promoting or endorsing a product, and trying to sell it....
in fact i'm almost positive that is the case.. that is why i don't think i can really say the address where you can pucharse this product at is.. [url]www..[/url]...
search again for it.. type in maxim hyperhydrosis.... i think you'll find something that way

Old 12-04-2003, 10:20 AM   #14

so_confuzzled HB User

HEY EVERYONE! thanx for your help... Well i did get certain dry at the drug store, I have been using it for about three days now... and it has worked.. but i agree with bulletin... Ive been getting really red on my armpits. like near the bottom and they itch like crazy, they are al red and stuff.. I mean i love it because its helping a lot... but does anyone know what to do about the redness or if it will go away? I should try maxim if this keeps up.. do you think it could be an allergic reaction? Well thanx again!!!!!!

Old 12-04-2003, 10:30 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(male)

bulletinboard25 HB User

i'm not totally positive about this.. but i htink the itching is a side effect of the deoderant that you may just have to deal w/... i think its if you actually get a rash that you would need to discontinue the use.... i think a big thing is read the directions.. most of them say apply only a few strokes to each underarm... if you are applying it more than you should, that could be one of the problems.. i know w/ me.. i did that, b/c i thought, yeah right, a few strokes, thats not gonna do anything.. so i always caked it on... but if you follow directions that may alleviate a little bit of the problem....
the itching w/ certain dri wasn't worth it for me... i stopped using it, b/c i couldn't sleep! i would always get up and go get a wet towel and wipe it off...
good luck, hope it all works out

Closed Thread