It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2003, 11:36 AM   #1
(female)

Angel~Eyes HB User
Thumbs up Do u have dark underarms?yes? then read

If u have dark underarms or any skin discoloration in ur skin this will work for u .

Things u need:
Antibacterial soap
Loofa
Pumic stone (the black natural one)
Any lotion that contains about 10% alpha hydroxy acid
Rexsol whitening cream
Baby powder

1- while u r taking a shower rub ur underarms with ab soap until it's all foamy leave if for a min at this time rub ur knees (if they r dark) or ur feet with the punic stone not to hard though gently. Then go back to ur underarms n scrub them in a very gentle circular motion. Rinse with water. Using the ab soap helps get rid of the bacteria that causes odor dry the area well then apply the AHA lotion.

2- after half an hour or more apply the whitening cream. This has to be before going to bed.

3- in the morning wash the area thoroughly with soap n water. Dry and dust with baby powder. Avoid using deodorants coz some of the deodorants cause skin darkening but if u really really have to use the ones for sensitive skin.

4- don't use the pumic stone everyday like every other day but try using the loofa everyday.

5- for even better results u can soak in a salt bath or u can scrub the area with lemon and baking soda.

6- don't even think about shaving. U can wax or sugar the area I'll tell u how if u don't know

Any questions? I'll be more than happy to answer
eYeS

Old 12-10-2003, 03:39 PM   #2
Inactive

sweetrunner HB User
Re: Do u have dark underarms?yes? then read

Hey thank you so much for the infomation! I printed it out and everything. I'm havin the same problem. How long will it take for the black spots to completely go away? Also, how do you know it works? I would appreciate all infomation possible.

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-11-2003, 02:52 AM   #3
(female)

Angel~Eyes HB User

it would take about 1 month depending on the level or darkness.
i know it works coz i tried it
but remember the powder is very important to keep the skin from rubbing n causing darkening. if u have really dark underarms i have names of creams a friend of mine used n she saw improvement within a week

Good luck

eYeS

Old 12-12-2003, 02:57 PM   #4
Inactive

sweetrunner HB User

hey thanks for the info, what are some good creams? I appreciate this.

The Following User Says Thank You to sweetrunner For This Useful Post:
noon88 (10-06-2011)
Old 12-12-2003, 11:45 PM   #5
(female)

Angel~Eyes HB User

u can use louis widmer creams
1- louis widmer aha10%
2-louis widmer remederm body

first u apply the aha10% after half an hour mix equal amounts of the rexsol whitening cream and the remederm body cream and apply it directly to the skin then wash it in the morning.

Old 05-03-2005, 10:06 PM   #6
(female)

suvan_nolee HB User

[QUOTE=Angel~Eyes]If u have dark underarms or any skin discoloration in ur skin this will work for u .

Things u need:
Antibacterial soap
Loofa
Pumic stone (the black natural one)
Any lotion that contains about 10% alpha hydroxy acid
Rexsol whitening cream
Baby powder

1- while u r taking a shower rub ur underarms with ab soap until it's all foamy leave if for a min at this time rub ur knees (if they r dark) or ur feet with the punic stone not to hard though gently. Then go back to ur underarms n scrub them in a very gentle circular motion. Rinse with water. Using the ab soap helps get rid of the bacteria that causes odor dry the area well then apply the AHA lotion.

2- after half an hour or more apply the whitening cream. This has to be before going to bed.

3- in the morning wash the area thoroughly with soap n water. Dry and dust with baby powder. Avoid using deodorants coz some of the deodorants cause skin darkening but if u really really have to use the ones for sensitive skin.

4- don't use the pumic stone everyday like every other day but try using the loofa everyday.

5- for even better results u can soak in a salt bath or u can scrub the area with lemon and baking soda.

6- don't even think about shaving. U can wax or sugar the area I'll tell u how if u don't know

Any questions? I'll be more than happy to answer
eYeS[/QUOTE]
You said that in the morning wash it out with soap and water, when you mean soap is it the anitibacterial soap or reguler soap.

Old 11-26-2005, 01:41 AM   #7
(male)

benluvsjas HB User

thanks for the info. i'll definitely try it.[B] {removed} [/B] thanks.

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 11-26-2005 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Please make a new thread foryour question. Please note the age of the post.

Old 07-03-2006, 04:08 PM   #8
(female)

sierra959 HB User

i have a silly question, how do wax or sugar the underarms?

Old 07-07-2006, 03:24 PM   #9
(female)

freind123 HB User

I have dark underarms mabe because of constanbt shaving.
There are some dark spots too cause dues to razor cuts. Morover hoeever nicely I shave , Ia lways have stubble. Do you have any suggestions as to how I can get clean and remove darkenss becaues my skin is very sensitive and am scared to use the whitening creams you haev suggested.

Old 07-07-2006, 11:48 PM   #10
(female)

radididi HB User

This is good. Many things I haven't tried before, such as whitening cream... can you tell me more about them? Are they available in drug stores?

I too use baby powder instead of deodorant. It does not make you smell like a baby. It hardly has any scent, just a fresh faint smell and a wonderful dry, smooth feeling. I had allergic reactions to deodorant before. Caused my armpits to itch like crazy.

Baby Powder is inexpensive (1 container lasts forever) and can be used anywhere! Use on all your crevices. You won't be sweaty and sticky anymore!

Old 07-09-2006, 11:02 AM   #11
(female)

apetones HB User

this is brill!
where do you get the ingredients from? the whitening stuff?
i have this problem als
Im clean as a whistle but my under arms have green ish tinge, i put it down too when i was younger i dried my deodrent with hairdryer! xx

Closed Thread