It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2004, 11:20 AM   #1

efriend HB User
facial peel

Have anyone has any expereince with AVON facial peel ? I don't like to have facial peel done in a octor's office if I can avoid it.

Do you have any suggestion about product that I can do it at home ?

Thanks

Old 03-16-2004, 12:47 PM   #2
(female)

alltaurus HB User
Re: facial peel

I have used two products with GREAT success. At health food stores you can buy Zia Papaya facial Peel (They have a pumkin that I haven't tried yet too). I would not recommend if you have oily skin, it is a bit rich. It takes about 40 minutes but works wonderfully.

I have also tried with even better results, Arbonne's Papaya Enzyme peel (Thermal Infusion Peel??? or someting like that) It takes three minutes and your face may turn red for an hour or so, but WOW, it works great. You have to buy that on-line or from an Arbonne rep (like the avon lady, but the Arbonne lady!!)

Good luck, if you try the Avon, let me know how it works!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2004, 09:34 AM   #3

efriend HB User

Thanks. I have tried Zia papay peel. I don't put on it that long. May be tHAT;S WHY I don't see much difference but I do really like it. I tried the Olay enchaning lotion and I got rashes. I am tempted to try Arbonne. Do you think my skin can take it ? how expensive it is, if not, may be I can try it ?

Old 03-18-2004, 08:45 AM   #4
(female)

alltaurus HB User

I've got some info on the Arbonne mask for you; it's $20.50. You can either get it online or from an Arbonne rep. It's called the "Thermal Fusion Enzyme Mask". I know it sounds expensive but a little goes a long way. If you have sensitive skin put a little bit on then wet your fingers and massage into your face. The water activates the mask then leave on for 3 minutes. I have olive skin and experience very little redness. My friend who uses it has almost white hair and very light sensitive skin. Her face will swell and redden for about an hour then is as soft and clear as can be after that. She said it scared her after her first use, but once she realized the redness went away, she was thrilled.

Good luck, let me know if you try it and how it turns out..

Just another note. I only use the mask twice a week. They say you can use it up to five times a week. I went to the health food store and bought a papaya based toner and the Rachell Perry Peach Papaya scrub (which I use on my off days) It is a very fine, rich scrub that smells great! For the first time I can remember My skin looks wonderfull! My boyfriend has been complimenting me non-stop since I started this routine!

Old 03-18-2004, 08:53 AM   #5
(female)

alltaurus HB User

One more thing...Keep in mind Arbonne is all natural. At the party I went to Olay is one of the products they discuss. I never realized where some of the ingerdients came from. Since I stopped using commercial brand anything, my zits, clogged pores and perioral dermatitis has cleared up. I am now working towards lighting the discolorations I have from years of bad skin. I know I sound like a commercial, but it's true. I used to buy a few natural products here and there and use them alond with my Olay and Loreal, but even then I didn't know what ingredients to avoid. I believe everything they told me is true and nut just hype, just from my results alone!

Old 03-18-2004, 09:36 AM   #6

efriend HB User

I will post my result after I try it. It may be a while but I will.

Thanks

Closed Thread