It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2004, 05:53 PM   #1
(female)

tallgirl HB User
acne on the upper back and shoulders

is there anyway that i can get rid of the acne on my shoulders and back... i was my shoulders and back everyday when i take a shower with leaver 2000 is there any kind of soap that can get rid of these pimples and scared like things on my shoulders and back.... is there any tips or anything that will give me great sexy skin on my shoulders as well as my face....( i dont have acne on my face just a few pimples every now and then) but my shoulders and upper back are a little bit of a problem.... i dink water so i think that i need some sort of soap to use... i use proactive on my face but it is to expensive to use on my body... i just cant use something that expensive on my shoulders because i can keep buying this expensive stuff all the time..... i need somthing cheap that will WORK...... is there any suggestions on what kind of soap that i can use that will get rid of this acne and that is cheap..

any thing that has worked for any of u??

thanks for any replies

Old 03-28-2004, 04:57 PM   #2

TheMatrix HB User
Re: acne on the upper back and shoulders

You could try something like this:

Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash, Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment or
Neutrogena Body Clear Body Clear Body Scrub, Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment with Microbeads

They should be available at places like Save On drugs or the like, also Target, KMART or WalMart should also have these products.

Last edited by TheMatrix; 03-28-2004 at 04:59 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-01-2004, 04:34 AM   #3

CocoEstrada HB User

ok stop using the shamoo and conditioner you're using and try head and shoulders instead. (the zinc in it is good for you.)
go online and order herbal logix blemish spray and the foaming cleanser. it's not expensive.
use the cleanser in the shower then when u get out spray the spray on your back/shoulders.
IT WORKS WONDERS!
my acne used to be reaaaaaaly bad on my back n shoulders, but it was completely clear after about a month. i continue to use it now and then just to be safe, even though i don't need it anymore. I REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD TRY THIS. you won't regret it.

Last edited by CocoEstrada; 04-02-2004 at 06:18 AM.

Old 04-01-2004, 09:50 AM   #4

emma72 HB User

I have the same problem and it seems to come up when the weather gets warmer (sweating maybe?). Anyway, I use Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Castille Soap. I use the liquid but it comes in a bar as well. I use a loofah to scrub my back with it and it clears up within a week or so. I usually use it all summer. I think you can find it at most health food/supplement stores. Don't let the freaky label scare you! It is really good stuff and made from only natural ingredients. By the way, it is cheap too. You can buy a HUGE bottle for about $5.00.

Give it a try!

Last edited by emma72; 04-01-2004 at 09:53 AM.

Old 04-03-2004, 07:05 PM   #5

YeahImNick HB User

If I had a nickel for every person who has asked me this question... I'd have a lot of... well you get the picture. I have had continued success using a simple soap that my Mom orders from a company called Avon. It's nothing too intricated really - it's just a great soap with a good amount of moisturizer in it. I've found that the soap really helps my back and shoulders when used daily. It's not expensive at all, costing maybe $5 at most. And if you're not interested in that, I noticed you said you use Proactiv. I also use it (only on my face). But anyway, Proactiv has a back/body wash that sells for $14.95 on the website. The bottle is about three times the size of the ones you use on your face. Just thought I'd try 'n help!

Last edited by YeahImNick; 04-03-2004 at 07:06 PM.

Closed Thread