It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2004, 08:26 PM   #1

HealthyHead HB User
Talking rash Around Eyes

About 1.5 years ago, I developed a rash around my eyes. It appears on my eyelids and above and below my eyes. I have been to the doctor for this, and he gave me a steriod cream. The cream prevents the rash from being visible on my face, but if I stop using it, the rash returns within a day or two. Even when it is not visible, I can feel it tingling around my eyes. When it is visible, it looks like little blotches. There are no real bumps or anything.

Around the time that I developed this rash, I was having unprotected intercourse with a women, who may have had vaginosis of some sort. I am not sure if that was what was wrong with her, but she had a bad oder coming from the vaginal area the last time that we had intercourse. I havn't talked to her since, so I don't know what was officially wrong with her. I don't have the rash anywhere else on my body but around my eyes.

Is there a chance that the rash could have been caused from her? I may have rubbed my eyes after intercourse or something. Maybe from a yeast infection, I don't know. If you have any idea's, I am open to anything at this point. This is driving me nuts. Thanks

Old 04-14-2004, 06:47 PM   #2

freebs HB User
Re: rash Around Eyes

I am not sure if your rash is related to your past relationship, however I have a similar rash. On my eyelids and below my eyes. It will come and go, some spots will become bright red while others will look a dull red.

I have been going to the doctors for almost three years, used many creams and taken many pills. They are unsure of what and why my rash occurs. Maybe Ocular Rosacea or Mold. Within the past four years, the rash went away for almost one whole year, I was living in a five year old house. Before I lived in the new house and after I moved from the new place, the rash became active.

If you find out what your rash is let me know and I will do the same. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-17-2007, 10:31 PM   #3
(male)

rod2206 HB User
Re: rash Around Eyes

Hi mate i have the exact same condition as you have you managed to get the issue resolved?

Closed Thread