It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2004, 09:17 PM   #1
Inactive

ForgetMeKnot HB User
Red bump on finger

On my right hand, on the pointer finger, I have a red bump on the side of my middle joint, its not on the joint exactly, but a little on the side more of the finger, it is on the left side of my pointer finger.

I went to the doctor once, and he gave me medicine to take one pill twice a day, I forget the name he gave to me, but thought maybe it was just a skin infection like skin cellulitis or something of that sort.

It isnt open, or cut, or have any lesions, its just a bump, and it hurts to move it around or push on it, and once in a while it hurts to type on the keyboard, like last night I was typing and I could feel a little pain in it whenever i used it to type.
It is red so I figured that red means its infected.

Somtimes it itches, and sometimes I can peal a very tiny little piece of dryed skin off of it.

You wouldnt notice it if I didn't tell you either. I guess it looks something of a callous but its round and red, and I wouldnt be using that part of my finger either, to write or anything.

Any information would be helpful

Old 05-10-2004, 09:03 PM   #2
Inactive

ForgetMeKnot HB User
Re: Red bump on finger

Well whatever it was, it got pretty itchy once in a while, and seemed to have dead skin coming off, but now it looks cleared up.

For two days though, just yesterday and the day before I had this little pinish red dots or kinda like tiny blotches on my feet, high on my thighs, on my forearms that ran down to on my hands, and on my upper arms, and my chest itched really bad.

My grandma might of thought it had something to do with heat like a heat rash, because it wasnt above the skin, and wasnt realy noticeable except on my feet and on my hands and thighs.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread