It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2004, 07:31 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

scouselad1974 HB User
Neck Rash

Hi i have suffered from a rash on my neck for nearly 10 years now and have tried most treatments and visited lots of doctors etc without any success at all.
The rash comes and goes, one day my neck can be almost clear but the next day it can suddenly erupt and be very red,sore and spotty.
After 10 years you can imagine my frustration,when my neck is clear i feel great and ready for anything but when it erupts all i want to do is Nothing as it,s too sore to move and embarrising too.
Most doctors say that shaving is the cause of this rash but i dont agree as i shaved for many years before without a problem and shaving or not shaving does not alter the fact that the rash still appears.
Does anybody have any ideas as to what this could be or advise me of any treatments you have tried for a similar problem.
Right now i am using an antibiotic cream once again,luckily one i have not used before lol.

Old 07-29-2004, 08:00 AM   #2
(female)

Pattyanne HB User
Re: Neck Rash

My mother had this problem and it cleared up when she stopped using caffeine. Do you drink coffee,tea or cola drinks?? If you want to try this it's a very cheap solution and it just might work.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread