It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2004, 08:42 AM   #1

Shadrach HB User
Question What are these reocurring small, puss-filled, itchy bumps in the arches of my feet?

I have small puss filled (sometimes clear, sometimes, white, and sometimes green dependinding how long I let them fester), itchy bumps that reoccur in the arches and sometimes the sides of me feet. When popped I can see a small crater in the center and they then begin to heal quickly with no more itching. Imostly wear white socks indoors and sandals the rest of the time. It's not impatigo, or ringworm, or planters warts...but am stumped as to what to call this problem and how to remedy it. Could it be associated with a virus in my body...such as "shingles" that lays dormant in the body until stress to the system takes place. I had chicken pocks as a child and shingles in college. These bumps have been reocurring since my early 30's. I'm almost 40 now.
Anyone else have these?
Thanks for any help!
Shadrach

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
I have chronic reocurring UTI's. rlsgreene Urology 0 03-12-2009 11:53 AM
Dont know what I have...plz help!!! derek23 Sexually Transmitted Diseases 1 03-30-2007 06:49 PM
small bump question? Carl1980 Sexually Transmitted Diseases 2 12-26-2005 07:08 AM
What d'you think? melle Sexual Health - Women 5 09-30-2005 09:54 PM
Please help me know what's coming for us..small cell that metastasized MaryAlisha Cancer 9 07-06-2005 04:00 AM