It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2004, 07:20 PM   #1

hrtbrknagain HB User
Unhappy chapped skin in between legs!

after i started working my legs in between where they rub together when i walk is chapped or something. it hurs to walk and my skin there is very red and sore. i dont' think it just rubbing caused it but also from sweating and stuff from being hot and working and from walking so much. it got a little better til i had to go back to work. now i'm sore again. what can i put on my poor chapped shin on the inside of my legs to stop the pain and to get rid of it and also prevent it from getting irritaed and chapped again. i'm in so much pain.

Old 10-24-2004, 08:03 PM   #2

cleatus HB User
Re: chapped skin in between legs!

you may want to try some hydrocortisone, or maybe jsut some good moisturizing lotion, or possibly even vasoline, worked for me anyways

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-28-2004, 09:27 AM   #3

tannalin HB User

oh man i used to get it bad at school cause of my skirt it was no sweat soaker

first off i used an antifungal cream then when the redness went down and it doesnt feel as hot and uncomfortable then i transfer to a powder it needs to breath to get better

but thats me
hope it helps good luck

Old 11-01-2004, 03:54 PM   #4
(female)

KooKoo HB User

i used to get that a LOT! especially when i was wearing jean shorts and it was raining and every move made my skin itch and hurt, so i know how u feel. i dont' get it much anymore, but when i do i simply use cortisone-10 in the tube and dont' scratch. gets rid of the swelling, itching, and rash. when u wash the area in the shower dont' scrub just wash gently w/ur hands. dry and apply the cortisone. good luck!

Old 11-07-2004, 05:31 AM   #5
(female)

Apple pie HB User

Hii.. well i have 3 very simple solutios for you!
1- you can either wear tight cotton shorts under your skirts and even your pants
2- avoid silky or Naylon underwear.
3- apply baby Johnson powder after showering.
Hope you get better

Last edited by Apple pie; 11-07-2004 at 08:32 AM.

Old 11-09-2004, 12:32 PM   #6
Inactive

Takara HB User

This used to happen to me when I weighed more. Since losing weight I don't have this problem anymore (yay!).

What helped me was rubbing a little cornstarch on my inner thighs in the morning. This was the only thing that worked for me. It makes it so your legs glide easily and dont get sweaty.

Closed Thread