It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2004, 07:44 PM   #1
(female)

K007 HB User
Redness, Irritation & Itchiness Around Eyes - PLS HELP

I don't know of anyone having the same problem as me, but for a long time now, about a year, the redness/irration/itchiness around my eyes, so that would be my eyelids and under my eyebrows, hasn't gone away.

I am pretty sure its not like a disease, I believe it stays because I can't stop scratching it and I have to wear make up over it. I don't want to go in public with redness on my eyes, it's embarassing. So I put make up over it. WHICH I KNOW I shouldn't do.

However, It does get better if I don't scratch it or put make up over time, but it takes forever and I don't get many chances to not wear make up. Everyday I put that polysporin stuff on so that it doesn't get REALLY bad, but its not enough, it doesn't really make it go away.

Does anyone know any kind of general or a product that is found in shoppers drug mart that can help me with this? Like a cream or something? Any product that you would be able to find in a normal drug store? Cause I'm in Canada so it can't be some special product that I couldn't get like in the States.

I hope this wasn't too long - any help is much appreaciated! I am really tired of this thing around my eyes.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-K-

Closed Thread