It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2005, 10:13 PM   #1
(female)

Summer_Lovin HB User
Exclamation Dark circles under eyes!Yuck!

Hello!

I'm 17 years old and since I can remember I've had horrendous dark circles under my eyes. I look at pictures of myself and all you notice is the dark circles. I don't understand what the problem is.I sleep enough!

It's incredibly noticable, and it's driving me nuts. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to hide them or get rid of them?

I've tried make up sticks...I don't where any cover up because I don't need it all over my face, just under my eyes. But when ever I try using the cover up sticks, that area ends up turning a greeny color which is again unattactive!

Any pointers would be fantastic!

Old 01-24-2005, 05:02 PM   #2
(female)

mahal HB User
Re: Dark circles under eyes!Yuck!

I know exactly how you feel (I'm 16)! I don't want to have to wear makeup all the time - it gives me pimples. There are some creams that claim to reduce the appearance of under-eye shadows. I'll buy one and tell you what happens.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-25-2005, 03:53 AM   #3
(male)

Jonesy HB User
Re: Dark circles under eyes!Yuck!

I have the same problem but unfortunately I have to tell you for some of us it is genetic and won't go away no matter what creams we use, how much sleep we get or how much water we drink. I drink a tonne of water to keep my skin as clear as I can, I get about 9 hours sleep most nights, and I still look permanently tired. By and large these creams are a big scam by the way, so i wouldn't bother going in for them. They're usually just vitwmin e or something like that, and in fact many people find they just make it look worse because they actually make the black circles look shiny and stand out!!

Closed Thread