It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2005, 06:52 AM   #1
(female)

NashVegasGirl HB User
Unhappy Tiny Hole in Finger

I've had a tiny hole in the side of my index finger for about 2 years. At first I thought it was a wart, but I tried to treat it with wart removal stuff and it just got big and hard and the hole became black. Every time i make a doctors appt, it goes almost 100% away. I'm now using Bio-T on it, and it's swollen and hard and killing me. Any ideas what this might be? Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to NashVegasGirl For This Useful Post:
NotReally (01-27-2012)
Old 03-22-2005, 05:21 PM   #2
(female)

BigMomma24 HB User
Re: Tiny Hole in Finger

Does it bleed or does any fluid come out of it? I sometimes get these tiny little things under the skin on my hands that look like blisters or warts. They are flat and don't protrude like blisters. When picked at, they ooze a clear fluid and heal on their own. Sometimes they go away, sometimes they come back.. my brother gets them, too. I dont' know what they're called, but was wondering if it sounded like what you had.

Last edited by BigMomma24; 03-22-2005 at 05:22 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-23-2005, 07:54 AM   #3
(female)

NashVegasGirl HB User

Dear Big Momma;
Well, last night I got after it and some clear fluid came out, but as soon as I put Neosporin or Hydrogen peroxide or anything on it the llittle hole turns black. Plus it hurts like HELL. Its a big lump. Its almost like theres something in there, but when I go i with a needle its all clear, but it is definately a hole as opposed to something raised. I appreciate your input!

Old 03-23-2005, 07:27 PM   #4
(female)

BigMomma24 HB User

Hmmm.. if it hurts, I'd be concerned. And the doctor hasn't seen it at all? If it hurts as much as you say and you've had this 2 years, I really don't know what it could be... sorry... but I hope whatever it is goes away or you get treated for it. I know how uncomfortable things like that can be.

Closed Thread