It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2005, 06:35 PM   #1
(female)

burningpain HB User
Will vitamin e oil help with wrinkles?

I saw vitamin e oil in the drug store on the skin care Isle. I bought a small bottle and paid quite a bit. It didn't say what all it was good for so if anyone has used it for anything please reply. I am hoping it will erase some wrinkles and ease extremly dry skin. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2007, 09:38 PM   #2
(female)

KannD86 HB User
Re: Will vitamin e oil help with wrinkles?

I saw some Vitamin E Oil in the store today. It said it fights wrinkles right on the bottle. I'm only 20 and don't have wrinkles, but I was wondering if it's good for anything else like dry skin, stretchmarks, blackheads, anything. It was a good deal and I might go back and buy if it's supposed to have good effects.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-04-2007, 07:52 PM   #3
(female)

KannD86 HB User

Anyone? When I search for vitamin e oil on the internet, all results are for the capsule form, not the liquid. What is the oil itself good for? Externally.

Old 05-11-2007, 04:41 PM   #4
(female)

abadee8 HB User

The oil itself is very good for dry skin. you can also add sweet almond, wheat germ, and other oils (or just leave it plain) for a good stretch mark cream. Vit. E works well for wrinkles, too. I am not sure how it would be for blackheads; I find that jojoba oil works best for them. I do love vitamin e oil, though. good luck with it.

Old 05-20-2007, 02:49 PM   #5
(female)

zara1 HB User

[QUOTE=abadee8;2978018]The oil itself is very good for dry skin. you can also add sweet almond, wheat germ, and other oils (or just leave it plain) for a good stretch mark cream. Vit. E works well for wrinkles, too. I am not sure how it would be for blackheads; I find that jojoba oil works best for them. I do love vitamin e oil, though. good luck with it.[/QUOTE]

Hi, i used to have very oily skin but for some weird reason i now have dry skin and its now been a month. its mainly on my forehead and cheeks and slightly dry around the chin area. the forehead is the worst as its flaky and no matter what i do i can get rid of it. My friend gave me a bottle of vit e oil and i only used it this evening. Its quite thick and doesnt spread as easily. i applied it on the dry areas and now wondering if i used it correctly. the one i have is an organic vit e oil, on the bottle its says you can use it for dry skin, stretch marks, wrinkle and scars.

Closed Thread