It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2005, 11:45 AM   #1
(female)

army83mom HB User
orange/brownish discoloration on bottom of feet

help! yesterday afternoon, my 3 year old son woke up from his nap with orange/brownish splotches on the bottom of both feet and one oval patch of a lighter stain on his calf. I tried to wash it off, but it wouldn't come off. Today, myself and my other son (9 years old) have the same discoloration pattern on the bottom of our feet. my daughter (5) does not.

I'm perplexed as to what is causing this. we all walk on the same floors, eat the same food, etc. It's not red and itchy like a rash -- just a random set of splotches on just the bottom of our feet (with the exception of the one spot on my son's calf.

i've been a parent for 22 years and have never come across something like this. searching online has been fruitless -- there's nothing even remotely close to this posted anywhere.

any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Strange Tooth Discoloration? horizons Dental Health 4 05-14-2009 08:51 AM
brownish-orange tongue wonderingtoo Open to All Other Health Topics 0 08-18-2007 05:32 PM
Spotted Discoloration on Legs clhend Skin Problems 11 07-14-2007 07:24 PM
Possible kidney infection? Constant lower ab pain, side/back pain, smelly orange pee LovelyOne Urology 3 04-02-2007 09:40 PM
brownish-reddish spots on my calf and foot... starbursts Skin Problems 1 05-22-2006 07:48 PM