It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2005, 09:44 AM   #1
(female)

marshacash HB User
numb skin

I need help! I have been to several drs who are dragging their feet on a diganois. On July 4th i woke up somewhat sick with flu symstoms. The next day i woke up with my cheek skin numb. The next I woke up with my neck skin numb. The next day my upper chest skin numb. The next day my stomach. The next day my upper thigh and the next day my top ankle. Now most of the face skin is numb along with my ears. The skin numbness mostly on the posterior portion of my right side. I have been to two drs who seem unconcerned with this but it is scaring me because i don't know if i have come in contact with something or even if this is permanenet. I have just recently been diaganoised with diabetes. They started the drugs Tricor and Glucophage. I don't know if it's contected to this or not. The diabetes is just borderline and under control. I may have mold in my house because it was flooded two years ago and you can smell it in my house. I had a neck injury back in March but it has healed. I did have a numb forehead with that injury and still have it. The only other med i take is Tropol. I have had braces put on my teeth recently for an overbite. I don't know if that plays a part. I have had several ct scans that show nothing. But it took my dr 2 years to find the diabetes so this is really scaring me. I am trying to stay away from my house for a week to see if it's something in the house. But in the mean time the drs are treating this like I am crazy. They gave me Evail to take at night. I am not having any other problems. In fact my life has really improved since the diagnois of diabetes. I feel like i have so much more energy and I feel better after i eat. Please help me! I need to know this might not be in my head. I can't even feel when one of my cat's climb up my leg. I have full function of everything just can't feel my skin. Please Help Me!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread