It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2005, 10:24 AM   #1
(female)

bump_girl HB User
Unhappy Small Bumps Under Skin

I came to this site because I had found a posting describing the exact syptoms as mine, but I can't seem to find it anymore. It was an old post.

I have multiple small bumps, that feel like little pebbles, under my skin. They're in various places; my forearms, my tailbone, where my bra underwire sits. My doctor told me they could be scar tissue or claium deposits. Neither of these sound life threatening, but he didn't have a solution for them either. I've had no labs done. I have no insurance! I know it's inevitable that I will need to go to the doctor, but does anyone have this or similar? I've heard R.A., lupus, vitamin deficiency, sebasious cysts... None of them have popped. They cause minor irritation when something s rubbing in that area (i.e. typing! and wearing a bra!). I've had major wrist pain in the past, but my muscles seem to be getting stronger these days. I'm under 30... no fever, they're not hot... I'm thinking it's RA or a vitamin deficency. But, if this is minor, can they go away? These have been slowly growing for about 9 years now.

Thank you so much! A little relief goes along way!

Last edited by bump_girl; 07-26-2005 at 10:25 AM.

Old 07-26-2005, 12:17 PM   #2
(male)

EngineErnie11 HB User
Re: Small Bumps Under Skin

My suggestion is: Don't worry about those bumps. They come and go. I had a few on my arms once, but I found that if I consistently worry about them, they never go away. Just forget them.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-28-2005, 08:11 AM   #3
(female)

bump_girl HB User
Re: Small Bumps Under Skin

Are you sure? Some of these have been there for years! My doctor told me the same thing, but without lab work being done or taking one of them out, it worries me. I do try not to worry about them. Thank you so much for responding, though. Anyone who's had these and comments is such a big deal to me. I sort of have a feeling that part of the cause is actually stress! But, who know. Anyways... were yours there for years?

Closed Thread