It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2005, 01:03 AM   #1

Flower_03 HB User
Cystic Lesions??- Small Hard Lumps On Face

Hi,

Along my jaw I have 2 largish pimple-like, pink lumps, except they are not pimples. They have no puss in them, but are hard. On the other side of my jaw I have two more of them, but they are only very small.

I have been to the doctor and all he said was that they are cystic lesions, but didnt offer any advice on if they are removable by a dermatologist. I asked him how I would have got them and he said that since I have a history of having acne, its most likely that a pimple in the past didnt heal properly and it turned into a cyst.

Its so weird cos Ive had it for about 3 years, and it has stayed on my face permanently. I want to know whether I can get them removed somehow eg maybe a derm could inject it with something and make it dry up or something?

I've a female and have had acne since 13yrs of age, and now I'm 21. My pimples have calmed down quite a lot in teh last couple of years, but now I have these ugly pimple like cysts on my face that I dont know how to get rid of.

Has anyone had anything similar to this or could offer me any advice?

Thanks!

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Cystic Acne Hormonal Charlottef23 Acne 4 04-23-2010 07:32 PM
my progress with cystic acne following my visit to a naturopath desperate for a remedy! Acne 9 10-13-2009 03:11 AM
Painful cystic acne, 28 y.o. female, HELP! Lizzie1980 Acne 12 07-08-2009 11:46 PM
cystic lesion/ cysticercosis Clencher Inner Ear Disorders 0 08-01-2007 02:50 PM
cysticercosis/cystic lision Clencher Brain & Nervous System Disorders 0 08-01-2007 09:37 AM