It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2005, 06:56 AM   #1
(female)

pootie231 HB User
small red bumps on outer thighs/hips

Hi everyone, I am 10 weeks post partum and started working out at the gym a little over 2 weeks ago. I have also changed my eating habits and started walking as well. It seems that since I have started this, I have developed a large number of small red non-itchy bumps that start on my hip and go down onto my upper thigh. The right side has more than the left. My husband says not to worry that it is probably due to sweat or something, but I can't help but worry. Has anyone else had this happen after exercising and if so, how can you get rid of them? Any other ideas as to what it might be would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-30-2005, 05:39 AM   #2
(female)

trekgirl HB User
Re: small red bumps on outer thighs/hips

Best thing to do in this situation is talk with your doctor. It could be stress, just having a baby and now working out. Best to talk and find out from the doctor of what is migh be. You be alergic to something or stress. Good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-30-2005, 01:36 PM   #3
(female)

pootie231 HB User
Re: small red bumps on outer thighs/hips

Thanks, I will mention it to my doc, but I'm pretty sure it does have something to do with sweat trapped in the pores as it fades on days I'm less active.

Closed Thread