It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2005, 09:04 AM   #1
(female)

Mstngfan HB User
Irritation from my bra

I have been getting red bumps big like pimple size on my back where the strap for my bra is. I keep myself and my clothes clean but I do go to the gym and sweat alot and maybe that is causing it but I am not sure. They are painful to the touch, and I had one come up yesterday that looked like it was popable, with puss. But I couldnt reach it easily. Its weird because they just come out of nowhere so fast. I used to think I was getting bug bites because they hurt to the touch and were so red...but it seems like they come up around the areas where my bra touches my skin on my back. Weird.

Old 08-31-2005, 10:41 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

besafe20 HB User
Re: Irritation from my bra

I am going through this right now. Both are where the bra strap binds the titest. On the top and bottom of where the strap hugs my skin I got 2 of these. The first one I could reach because it was kind of on the side of my rib cage and it was small but raised and looked purplish redish. I squeezed it until blood came out and some white stuff. Gross I know. Now it is flat but discolored. On my back where it is almost impossible to reach I have one that is red and I have had no success trying to pop it. It has been there for 3 months. What should I do? Leave it alone?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread