It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2005, 11:47 AM   #1
(male)

Bry HB User
Question Itchy Groin, no rashes?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem that has been ongoing for a number of years.
about six years ago my skin started to itch and get really aggravated under my Scrotum and around my anus. I have seen many GP's about it and none gave any good reason for it.
The symptoms are and itchy some times scratchy skin, as its worst it feels like little *****s in the skin...it seems to occur randomly and will come and go every few months...somtimes it will stay away for a couple months then return for only a week and then gone again....sometimes it starts after having sex or maybe after a shower? it makes no sense on why it accurs.

I am not sure it is something sexual, i have had the same partner for the last three years and it dosnt always occur after sex? My partner has never gotten it either.
Sometimes my skin gets itchy round the groin and anus as usual and then also down my innner thighs and sometimes my whole body has a slight itch.
There is no visible rashes are redness...absolutly nothing to show that there is a problem.
Some docotrs have said that it may be an allergic reaction to prehaps laundry powder, some say sweat..even though it occurs in none sweaty conditions...and one even went as far as to say Scabies....but it isn't.
Can anyone give me some advice?
Thanks you
BRY

Old 10-04-2005, 06:47 AM   #2
(male)

WDan HB User
Re: Itchy Groin, no rashes?

You could try a nonprescription antifungal cream but I would go with all natural line of body and laundry products, maybe *********.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread