It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2005, 12:52 PM   #1

pelachrum HB User
itchy flaky white spots

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this one...
recently I've noticed some scaling spots on my skin, few on the arms and few of smaller proportion on my face
they itch slightly, skin in the spot becomes dry and later it starts to flake, the center of the spot turns lighter as if loosing the tan color of surrounding skin, it usually drags a bit for something like that to heal but when it does the white spot remains, although I noticed from the past that after a while with sun exposure it gets its colors back.
I've been putting some ointment on it (hydrocortisone i think is the name) but it's really stubborn or maybe i'm not too persistent. could it be some sort of a reaction to foods or any conditions?
any thoughts?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-25-2005, 06:25 AM   #2

miss394 HB User
Re: itchy flaky white spots

I don't know what it is but I know I use to get those when I tanned alot. once I started staying out of the sun the problem went away. Good Luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread