It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2005, 04:45 PM   #1
(female)

KannD86 HB User
my skin sucks!

i have tried tons of different face washes and nothing works for my skin. i don't have acne or psoriasis or any other actual skin problems. my skin just sucks. i have blackheads that always seem to be popping up in more places even though i wash my face every day. my chin is bumpy, my nose and forehead always seem red, i have clogged pores, and i have breakouts that never seem to go away. the worst part though is that after i wash my face, it's always covered with dead dry skin. i have to go over every inch with either a tissue or my finger to wipe it all away and it's never completely gone. i have a moisturizer, but it doesnt get rid of the dry skin, it just makes my face feel greasy (even though it's oil-free). plus whenever i use any type of moisturizer anywhere on my body, i always get clogged pores there. i used a moisturizer on my rough elbows a few months ago for a few days straight, then i noticed it wasn't rough any more, but there were little bumps. they haven't quite gone away yet. are there any products specifically designed for this? i feel like i've tried everything. does anyone have the same problem?

Old 12-10-2005, 05:13 PM   #2
(female)

ambb106 HB User
Re: my skin sucks!

hey... have you tried the "body shop" they have a tea treeface wash system.. tea tree is all natural and helps clear the skin I swear by it... now thats the body shop Not bath and body works. here ill even give you their website [I][COLOR=Sienna]REMOVED[/COLOR][/I]

Last edited by moderator2; 12-10-2005 at 06:01 PM. Reason: please use product names only - do not post commercial websites for any reason - please follow the posting rules

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-10-2005, 05:36 PM   #3
(female)

KannD86 HB User
Re: my skin sucks!

nope. i've only tried stuff from the supermarket/target/drugstore like neutrogena, biore, equate, dove, almay, stuff like that. i even tried proactive. it worked for a little while. i'll definitely try the stuff you mention. i'm pretty sure i've got a body shop at the mall. thanks for your help. and i'm still open to suggestions if anyone's got any.

Closed Thread