It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2006, 11:18 PM   #16

gundamse HB User
Re: Looking to remove moles? Try this! This is by far the best method to remove them.

So its been a while, i wonder if any of you have any reports on the progress or success of UT.

Old 03-30-2006, 07:43 PM   #17
(male)

flowstill HB User
Re: Looking to remove moles? Try this! This is by far the best method to remove them.

I'm also curious about how this is going. I may start it up. It seems people aren't having very good results with the castor oil/baking soda mix as far as I can tell on this site. I am trying this out, but may switch to urine... I tried googling this urine method but can't find much as far as people sharing there results...

I guess I'll begin and see what happens. So I poke the mole with a needle and soak in urine overnight? maybe I'll just wrap my whole body in a urine soaked cloth and take them all out at once... that would be interesting.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-03-2006, 07:43 PM   #18
(male)

DC87 HB User

How would you use this Urine technique on Small flat facial moles?.

Old 04-05-2006, 11:40 AM   #19
(male)

IX10N HB User
Re: Looking to remove moles? Try this! This is by far the best method to remove the

just reading from the people that have done it, i would suggest that you try and find some cotton buds or similar. then just rub the pee pee on the area you want. Remember it doesnt smell after it has been absorbed into your skin so dont worry about over-applying. Do it whenever you have a spare minute at home. Perhaps during the night you could put a bandaid of sorts over the mole with some urine-absorbed-cotton ball underneath.

I'm not an expert in this method yet, but it seems logical.

Old 04-18-2006, 10:19 AM   #20
(male)

DC87 HB User

Hello?
i wanted to ask cause ive been doing this urine therapy for about a week or so juss dabbing it on my moles with my finger and how long does it usually take for it to fall off? im putting ive been putting it on on a dark flat mole and now its turning light brown, does that mean its coming off or what.

Old 04-26-2006, 04:23 AM   #21

BigBillie HB User

If anyone has any updates or more information about this method then I'd be very grateful for any posts. Just started treatement on a few moles of various sizes in different places on my body and I'll update if/when any changes occur.

Old 05-17-2006, 01:36 PM   #22
(male)

IX10N HB User
Re: Looking to remove moles? Try this! This is by far the best method to remove the

Any progress Billie? Or anyone else? It's extremely hard to find feedback on this method, other than what has been posted on the first couple of pages of this topic.

Old 05-17-2006, 04:18 PM   #23
(female)

katkaylil HB User

Hi.
Regarding the urine therapy, I'm open to the idea, but have to say I'm a bit worried about anyone keeping their urine. It becomes more and more potent as time goes by, and in fact if you keep it long enough, you can use it to bleach leather, as I'm sure indigenous american peoples, and other indigenous peoples in other countries did! So be careful, unless you want skin like leather!
Might try it myself, but only fresh urine. I''l post with my results.

Old 05-24-2006, 12:58 AM   #24
(female)

swami3 HB User

Hi...haven't posted for a while because I ended up not having any success. I can't remember now how many days I tried the urine therapy...maybe a week or so. I was using old urine but was actually becoming repulsed by the smell and gave up. They moles did turn a bit scabby and at times a layer would peel off, but nothing more than that. Definitely never got the impression the whole thing was ready to come off. I would have liked to have tried longer but I guess I was hopeful it would happen quickly. One is on my face and because it was a bit dry and crusty, I was a bit self conscious of its appearance. They have just gone back to normal now.

Old 05-26-2006, 06:25 AM   #25
(female)

zorbathegreek HB User

Hi guys,

I found the following things that may help....I know when i was young
I had quite a large wart on my knee and my grandfather told me to put urine on it every time i went to the bathroom, it did work but it took a long time. In addition to the below another thing my gradfather did was "buy" warts from people for a nickel a piece believe it or not this gesture actually worked and the warts would disappear from the person.
Moles, Skin tags, Warts Tips

* Keeping your feet dry after being in one of these areas is the best method of prevention.
* You must treat all the warts in a given area so they don't continue to spread.
* If they are in an area you shave, stop shaving if you scrape them or use a hair removal cream, as the scraping will spread the wart virus.
* If you rub something (as mentioned in the following remedies) on your wart, rub it in circular motion.

Natural Removal / Home Remedy for Moles, Warts & Skin Tags

1. Soak your wart in warm water for 15-20 minutes and dry. Apply apple cider vinegar with a cotton ball and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Wash off with water and dry.
2. Dissolve an aspirin with a small drop of water and apply to the wart. Cover with a band-aid. Repeat twice daily.
3. Mix some baking soda in water and rub on the wart 3-4 times daily. You can soak a cloth guage with a mixture of baking soda and castor oil and apply it on the mole. Secure it there with a band-aid. Leave it for overnight.
4. For getting rid of plantar warts, daily take a piece of ripe (or raw) banana peel and apply the pulp side to the wart and cover with a band-aid. Remove it only when taking bath. Apply daily for many months.
5. For quite old warts, chew some cashews and place it on the wart. Your warts should melt away in 3-4 weeks.
6. Open the stem of a dandelion and rub on the warts 2-3 times daily until the wart disappears in 3-4 weeks.
7. Rub crushed garlic on the wart 2-3 times daily until the wart disappears in 3-4 weeks. OR mash a garlic clove so it is pulpy and moist. Cover the wart with this pulp and secure it there with a band-aid. Leave it for overnight. Wart will start disappearting from the first night.
8. Chop one raw onion and cover with salt and leave overnight. Apply the juice to the warts 2-3 times daily until warts disappear.
9. Apply the juice of cauliflower on the warts daily until it falls.
10. Apply a drop of grapefruit seed extract to the wart and cover with a band-aid, 2-3 times daily. Your warts should fall off in 3-4 weeks.
11. Rub iodine or lime/lemon juice or milkweed juiceto or onion juice or oregano oil or green papaya juice or castor oil on the wart. Repeat two or three times daily. Your warts should melt away in 3-4 weeks.
12. Rub a slice of fresh pineapple or raw potato peelings or radish 2-3 times daily on your wart.
13. Apply the milky juice exuding from the stems of figs and leaves.
14. Put the contents of one 100 I.U. of natural vitamin E capsule on a band-aid and cover the wart. Warts should soon disappear.
15. Apply vitamin E on the wart, crush a clove of raw garlic and place it on the wart, and cover it with an adhesive bandage.

Old 05-31-2006, 04:30 PM   #26
(male)

leafinthewind HB User

I read about this process here and thought I would offer my own experience so far:

I have a raised mole on my face (a little less than a pencil eraser). First I tried soaking a bit of cotton in fresh urine and bandaging it on, during the day where I could and overnight as well. It appeared to be shrinking ever so slightly, however, after a week I gave up on this process because I suddenly developed what appeared to be a small (but in my mind, huge) rash adjacent to the area which took a couple days to subside, I believe this is because I used urine indiscriminantly: I had been using fresh urine throughout the day (even an hour after meals, beer, etc - bad idea!). I believe the best urine for this is achieved a couple hours and a couple pints of water after waking up, nice and clear). I know traditional UT (therapy by drinking your own urine) is done by drinking the first **** of the day, but I'm not drinking it (yet!) and it usually seems far too yellow to dare to put on my face. If I wait on breakfast and have a couple pints of water I can get a nice sample to use without worrying about it.

I can't exactly poke, unless I had a week vacation or something, because that causes a lot of irritation and unsightliness, but it seems like the most efficient way to penetrate the mole. However, what I am finding through personal experience, and reading about it, is that this may be a pretty lengthy process (perhaps even a couple months at the least).

What I am doing now, is keeping a small sample of clear urine in the fridge and 5 or 6 times a day, I am taking a Q-tip and rubbing a little on the mole (without poking). This is a very painless and easy process. When I run out after a week I refill the sample. So far this hasn't cause any irritation and the mole seems to be shrinking a little again. I've been at it about 2 weeks. It's really still to early for me to say it works for sure. I've used this exact method on a couple of pimples with apparently great success (potential volcanos turned to complete submission). So at the very least it seems like a pretty decent topical acne solution. =)

I've had this mole pretty much all my life so heck, I can deal with it a couple (even a few) months if it continues to shrink, even if it is slowly.

I might also mention that it's probably extremely helpful to quit drinking alchohol, coffee, and smoking (tobacco and weed).

Hope this helps someone, myself included, good luck!

Old 06-05-2006, 09:46 PM   #27
(male)

juan23 HB User

I am curious about this process because how could urin get rid of moles if it is mostly water? We expose ourselves to water all the time and nothing happens unless the wastes in the urin have some effect on the moles.

Last edited by moderator2; 08-17-2006 at 05:08 PM. Reason: http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?p=2513940#post2513940

Closed Thread