It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2006, 01:40 PM   #1
(male)

Blade22 HB User
Looking to remove moles? Try this! This is by far the best method to remove them.

[B]What You Need[/B]
Cotton balls
Cloth medical tape

This involves something just mentioned on this board called urine therapy. I decided to try it and I'm amazed to say that it works. It removed one of my moles within 3 days.

[B]What You Do[/B]
Urinate into a small container. Rip off a small piece of the cotton ball...big enough that it will have no problem covering the mole. Drop the cotton ball into the urine and let it soak for a couple of minutes. Get it out and apply it onto the mole and apply the tape over it. Make sure the tape is on good so it seals in the wetness. I only did this overnight, but you can do it during the day too if you want faster results. I'd imagine you'd want to apply another piece of cotton soaked in urine each time.

I actually poked (no scratching, just poke) the mole a tiny bit the first night that I applied the urine. I don't know how much effect it had, but I know someone who didn't use a needle and it works regardless.

Keep applying the urine onto the mole until it heals to the point where you're happy with it. I actually just started this whole thing this week...and already the mole is gone and left a little pinkish red dot that I'm sure will continue to heal completely.

This is much better and cheaper than anything else I've heard about or even tried. The mole doesn't look gross during the process...just kinda like a zit. Don't waste your money on mole removal products...what you need is right in your body!

The following user gives a hug of support to Blade22:
thaied (08-26-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade22 For This Useful Post:
thaied (08-26-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-11-2006, 03:15 AM   #2
(female)

swami3 HB User
Re: Looking to remove moles? Try this! This is by far the best method to remove them.

Hey Blade
I think we were in contact a couple of months ago regarding removal of moles. At the time I was doing the castor oil/baking soda, and you were just about to try. I had two unsuccessful attempts, each lasting about three weeks, and now I am trying a wart remover which has 40% salicylic acid in it. After 3 days, nothing has changed for me. Now I have just read your post about urine therapy and am curious to learn more. Could you tell me the process of the mole coming off, and what sized mole was it? Does it dry up, come off layer by layer, or just fall off? I am keen to try this...has anyone else had success with it? I want to remove one on my face, but have been experimenting with one on my wrist and one on my back before I attempt the face one. Thanks for any advise.

Old 01-14-2006, 09:05 AM   #3

allforlorn HB User
Re: Looking to remove moles? Try this! This is by far the best method to remove them.

i would also appreciate more info on how it comes off. what stages it goes through etc...

Old 01-23-2006, 01:29 PM   #4
(female)

mootoyou HB User

does this urine therapy actually work? i am very intrigued!!

Old 01-25-2006, 08:25 AM   #5
(female)

swami3 HB User

OK...here goes with the urine therapy. After failed attempts with castor oil/baking soda and salicylic acid, I have finally decided to try the urine and will update daily with my progress. I read that you should age the urine for 7 days so I peed in a jar about 4 days ago and have just kept it sitting in my bathroom. Tonight I used a needle and scraped the moles, then applied the urine soaked cotton and applied a bandaid. My previous test moles have been on my back and wrist but this time I have gone straight for my face with one, plus the two I have been trying with the other methods and two smaller ones on my chest. They are all raised and the larger ones are about the size of pencil erasers. I will let you know how it goes and would welcome any feedback.

Old 01-25-2006, 04:34 PM   #6
(male)

Renegade_43 HB User

I'm interested to hear some results with this method.

I am currently using castor oil and baking soda on two flat pencil erasor sized moles on my upper back. It was quite awkward trying to reach that location to apply the mixture and bandages but i've gotten quite proficient using tweezers.

I had began by rubbing the mole with a pummice stone until it just started to bleed. It wasn't really too painful. I applied the castor oil / baking soda mix directly to the mole and there was a slight stinging sensation.

I bandaged the mole using common bandaids. I use the part of the bandaid that is normally peeled off to cover the center and part of the sticky ends of the bandaid. This waxy coating seems to slow the castor oil from reabsorbing into the bandaid. It also reduces the area that sticks to the skin preventing irritation. Furthermore, I make sure to rotate the bandaids around the mole with each new application. I've gotten no significant irritation from the bandaids using these methods.

The first mole I did back in December initially darkened and the surrounding skin became very red. After about 12 days I stopped applying the mixture. I didn't expect the mole to be gone as nothing significant peeled off and there definately wasn't a crater. I was curious to see if the mole was infact shrinking. I let it be for about a week to let the redness reduce. It was apparent that the mole was still there and that it was definately darker. It did appear somewhat smaller with reddish skin where it's previous border was(it was probably 80% of its original size.)

I used the pumice stone again to scratch the mole until it began to bleed. I applied the mixture and this time it only took a day or two for the mole to darken and the surrounding redness to intensify. After approximately a week a layer of skin over the mole peeled off. The skin definately had a pigment to it. I again stopped applying the mixture. It was difficult to see if the mole was still present in the redness. After letting it sit for a few days it was clear that the mole was still there and did not appear to have reduced much in size since the first attempt.

I am currently applying the mixture to a different mole nearby and have been for the last 5 days. There is surrounding redness developing and the mole is darkening. I plan to continue applying the mixture to this mole twice a day for at least 3 weeks. I am hoping that with the added time there may be a chance that it will shrink significantly or possibly fall out completely. I'm not sure what others have experienced. Has anyone ever been left with a crater after applying castor oil?

On the mole I started working on in december I am going to scratch it again and continue applying the mixture. I'm hoping that it's possible for the skin to continue to peel layer by layer eventually reaching the base of the mole. I'm not sure how deep these flat moles run exactly. It's annoying because I have three flat moles about the size of a pencil erasor all located near eachother on my upperback. They seemed to come out of nowhere when I was about 17(i'm 20 now).

Can anyone give input to how long it took for the surrounding redness to go away when using castor oil?

I'd also like to know the reaction that happens with urine. Does the mole tend to shrink, peel, or fall out completely? Does it burn the surrounding skin similar to garlic?

Any input would be appreciated...

Old 01-29-2006, 02:58 AM   #7
(female)

swami3 HB User

Hi renegade_43. Have just read your experience with castor oil/baking soda but really can't comment as not much happened to my moles when I tried that, although the mole did get darker as you mentioned. As for the UT, I have only done the one application as it has not been possible to do the last 2 nights. However, today the surface of the mole looked like it was peeling, and I was actually able to peel a layer off. So I'm guessing that even after one application it has done something. I will do it again tonight. One question I have if there's anyone out there with experience...do I keep using the same urine that has been ageing, or past 7 days is it too old to do anything? If it is, is it OK to use fresh urine each day? I find the smell quite offputting and the process does gross me out a little, but after trying both castor oil and salicylic acid, I'm very keen to find something that works. Again, feedback would be most welcome, and I'll keep posting my progress. (I'm in Australia so there'll be a time delay.)

Old 01-29-2006, 09:13 AM   #8
(male)

Blade22 HB User

You can use fresh urine, that's what I use. I know someone who removed a mole on her chest using fresh urine. She put a bandage over it and kept it wet with fresh urine as much as she could throughout the day. She said the mole sloughed off in layers and took about 1-2 weeks. I don't know this person is real life, been in contact with her over the internet. However, she claims that it's been years and the mole has NOT grown back and there's no scar or discoloration of skin whatsoever. Another person I've met in researching urine therapy said he removed a mole by simply rubbing fresh urine on it everytime he went to the bathroom...he said it just got less and less noticeable until it disappeared entirely. That process took about 2 months, so keeping a bandage wet over the mole is considerably quicker.

Urine therapy has been used to cure many, many times of diseases and ailments. It's quite easy to be skeptical and say that it doesn't work...however...I'm tried it and it DOES work. That's all you have to do is try it. The "product" you need is free and you have an unlimited supply.

However, since my moles are on my face, it's not as easy as you guys will experience. The moles on your body you can just use a bandage all day for a week or 2 and keep it wet with fresh urine. I can't walk around with 15 bandages on my face all day lol. What I'm going to start doing is rubbing fresh urine over my entire face as many times a day as I can and do all the moles in one shot with no bandages or anything. Just a night I think I'm going to soak a cloth in fresh urine and apply to one side of my face where most of the moles are. Believe it or not, *fresh* urine doesn't have any smell when it's rubbed onto the skin. Hopefully these moles were be removed with not being too unsightly.

Good luck to all of you. I posted here because I hate to see people go out and blow their money of mole removal products when what they need is right there in them. Look into urine therapy, try it if you like, and be patient.

Last edited by Blade22; 01-29-2006 at 09:13 AM.

Old 01-31-2006, 04:36 AM   #9
(female)

swami3 HB User

Thanks Blade. I'm only doing the night thing for same reasons but will start using fresh urine from tomorrow night...I'm really struggling with the smell of the aged urine and it's putting me off the whole process a bit. However, I have faith in its ability to work and am dtermined to give it a good try, so will perservere. Tonight is day 6, with no application on days 2 & 3 , and have scratched the moles again a bit tonight. Slight stinging and a layer has come off one, and there is a change on another, like a bit in the middle has opened up or something. Am only doing it at night, but have still been using salicylic acid during the day as I want something on them...hope this doesn't interfere with the process.

Old 02-02-2006, 01:21 PM   #10
(female)

Tiredmomof4 HB User

Ok...I will try almost anything. I am just this method on two moles on my torso. Just started today.

Is anyone else trying this? I want to hear some updates!

Old 02-03-2006, 03:30 PM   #11
(male)

Blade22 HB User

Stick with it, be patient. It might speed results if you poke the mole a bit with a sterile needle to allow the urine to penetrate the mole quicker.

But like I said, I know a lady who I was communicating online with about urine therapy who claims she removed a mole in a week or two without poking it with a needle or anything. She kept it wet with urine all day, not just overnight.

Old 02-04-2006, 01:45 PM   #12
(female)

mootoyou HB User

I have just tried using the urine method for the first time tonight! Obviously nothing has happened as yet, but im hoping fingers crossed that i get a good result! I will keep this updated as to how it goes!

Old 02-05-2006, 05:43 AM   #13
(female)

swami3 HB User

Have not done the urine therapy on my moles for 3 nights now but there has been a definite change with one mole on my back. It has really dried out and feels quite hard. Blade, have you had any success beyond your first mole that you removed? Are you doing your whole face each night and what's happening? Will probably get back to it tonight or tomorrow...does it make a difference to skip nights like this some of the time? Obviously it slows down the whole process, but other than that, is it a step backwards or does it not make too much difference?

Old 02-05-2006, 11:01 PM   #14
(male)

Renegade_43 HB User

Hey all,

I'm glad so many of you are trying different methods and I'm interested in how it goes so keep updating.

Has the urine method been affecting the skin surrounding the mole?

I'm a little concerned about this because I tried using garlic on a small flat mole on my thigh last summer and in just 5 days applying it overnight it was scabbed over. It left a very small indent when the scab finally fell off. Unfortunately, the surrounding redness was quite bad and took a long time to subside. It's been about 6 months and it's not looking nearly as bad. The mole did partially come back but it's lighter and in two much smaller pieces. I could tell the first attempt had not gotten all of it but I was interested to see how the mole would behave.

I've kept applying the castor oil/ baking soda quite consistently to two flat moles on my back for the last few weeks. I've been applying it twice a day, once at night and once in the morning when i get up.

It's definately doing something to the moles and not the surrounding skin. Layers of skin have been slowly coming off (approx every 3-5 days) and I can't really tell if the mole is still there due to the redness. I don't believe the mole is actually gone because the layers that have been removed seem very superficial. There is definately no crater that has formed and I can't really tell whether or not the moles are shrinking. All I have is redness with quite defined borders to where the moles were. I'm assuming that the mole will just reappear as the redness resides or perhaps the two flat moles i'm trying this method on are not as deep and the castor oil method actually worked.

I'm going to keep applying the mix for another week and hope they're gone. I'll give the urine method a try as well if I keep hearing good things. It's getting pretty tiresome applyin this stuff everyday so I just hope it hasn't all been for nothing.

Old 02-20-2006, 05:12 AM   #15
(male)

IX10N HB User
Re: Looking to remove moles? Try this! This is by far the best method to remove the

anyone have any updates? im interested to see how this works for everyone.

Closed Thread