It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2006, 01:32 PM   #1

moley HB User
tiny bumps on neck

I noticed a rash on my neck about a week ago. There are many little tiny bumps the same color as my skin mostly starting just under my jawline from the front to the back and now I can feel just a few bumps on my upper back. It wasn't itchy to begin with (since then I feel my neck to see if it's still there and have made it a little irritated and itchy but mostly it doesn't itch.) I thought it would be gone by now. The only other place that I have ever noticed something similar is on my forehead but I've never had a rash on my neck. They don't look like welts or acne. Haven't tried any new detergents/soaps etc. recently. My mom has arthritis and I have similar pain to hers in my finger joints once in awhile but neither of us has ever broken out like this. Could it be related to arthritis or something else? Has anyone had this before? I think I'll wait a week or two to see if it goes away before seeing a doctor. Thank you for any suggestions/ information.

Old 03-17-2006, 05:27 PM   #2
(female)

cyndi627 HB User
Re: tiny bumps on neck

Do they look like hives? How long do they last?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread