It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2006, 02:07 PM   #1
(female)

air24 HB User
small white lumps under eyes

Hi,
I have numerous small white lumps under both my eyes. I have tried searching the internet to see what they could be but the only thing I could find was milia which they definitely aren't. I once saw someone on TV who had the same thing and they said it coulod be caused by high cholesterol but I have had a test and I havent got that.
Does anyone know what might be causing them and if I can get rid of them.
Thanks

Old 05-01-2006, 05:32 AM   #2
(female)

maria16v HB User
Re: small white lumps under eyes

r they very small? a friend of mine has them hers are milk spots. theres not much u can do apart from when hers itch or stick out a bit she *****sthem with a pin and a hard tiny lump comes out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-02-2006, 01:52 PM   #3
(female)

air24 HB User

I don't think they are. They're not actually spot like, they're just little white lumps. They don't itch or anything. I have seen other people with them but mine seem to be more obvious. Maybe it's something I can't do anything about and have to learn to live with!

Old 05-02-2006, 04:22 PM   #4
(male)

garager HB User

Hi, maybe I can give you a little info, I have syringoma, a non harmful tumor that attacks the sweat glands, only way to get rid of them is putting a needle under the tumor and zapping them w/ electricity. They are under my eyes, and all over my body, started w/a few of them then they spread all over in a few years. Or , my dad and brother have a calcium build up under their eyes, this also looks like a small white lump. They can't do anything about it, because the doctors in our small town won't do any removal around the eyes. However if your in a city i'm sure someone can do a removal for you. And it wouldn't hurt if you went to a do
ctor and get a proper dignostic.

Old 05-03-2006, 08:39 AM   #5
(male)

Write_On HB User

I think those are Fordyce spots,they are little oil glands that are overactive,I have some on my lip,they are annoying I know,maybe you should go see a Derm to make sure though.

Closed Thread