It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2006, 09:21 PM   #1
(female)

tess_h HB User
Question pimples on breasts?

This has been happening for a while now and I really need help on what to do. For about the last year I have been getting small pimple like things on my breasts, all over. Often they just turn a little red or they are just little bumps and because I am "a picker" I pick at everything that forms. I tend to sit for a long time trying to pop these things and they often do. What comes out isnt like a normal pimple, it is often very liquidy, white and almost like a milky substance. It isn't on the nipple but is all around it and above it.
But my big problem is that I have huge scars now. I am literally covered in these scars and they look horrible, some are bruised, some are turning white like a normal scar and others are remaining pink/red.
So my question is...does anyone know what these are? And does anyone know a good way to get rid of the scars? I don't know of any good scar reducers...any suggestions?

Old 05-08-2006, 12:38 PM   #2
(female)

KannD86 HB User
Re: pimples on breasts?

I actually have the same exact thing. I know picking at them only makes things worse, but sometimes I can't help it. I have no clue what to do about scars since mine don't leave scars, but I'd be really interested in finding out how to get rid of the pimples (some are even like blackheads).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2006, 09:24 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

PBABY HB User

I have the same thing, too, since I was a teenager. I'm 34 now. However, mine have gotten better throughout the years and tend not to be too bad now, except the week before my period. I break out more then.

I used to take a combo of B-complex, Saw Palmetto, and Zinc. That cleared them up 99% within a couple of weeks. However, I decided to cut back on my vitamins and supplements that I had been taking (I was taking a lot of different things), and two of the ones I decided to cut out were the B-complex and the Saw Palmetto. I now just take Zinc, and that really helps with inflammation of my pimples on my face and body. I still get tiny pimples (usually the whiteheads) that go away within a day. I think they aren't any worse than that b/c of the Zinc.

Old 05-14-2006, 05:10 AM   #4
(female)

heatherceana HB User

You might want to let a doctor make sure that they are not a staff infection of the skin. A regiment of anti-biotics can clear-up staff. I have a similar thing, but all over my back, bottom, breasts, neck, face, and even into my hair. It is really difficult to get the doctors over here to think beyond the, "just learn to live with it" mentality.

Heather Ceana

Closed Thread