It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2006, 04:37 PM   #1
(female)

mandybeth HB User
What could this be?

Once in a while, I am known to suddenly have a small, white, itchy bump rise up on different parts of my body. It's always just one at a time, and they have appeared everywhere from my chin, to my finger, to my abdomen and legs. Two days ago, one came up on my abdomen. It was annoying, but I'm used to it, so I ignored it and it went away. However, when I went to bed, one appeared on the back of my knee. When I woke up in the morning, that one was gone, but a different one had appeared on the lower part of that same leg.

Throughout the day yesterday, I had one or two pop up in different places. But then last night, my left eye-lid turned a bit red, began to itch, and then swelled up. By the time I went to bed, my right eyelid had done the same thing - only worse. By the time I woke up this morning, they were back to normal.

And now, today, I've been itching all day - on my neck, my back, my legs, my face, and I swear even in my [I]throat[/I] - with no visible rash in most of the areas. The only thing I've noticed now are slightly raised reddish bumps near the groin area. What could this be? It is driving me crazy!

I know I have not come in contact with any poison ivy...nor have I eaten anything strange. Also, I do not have any pets. My boyfriend does, and occasionally one of the white bumps come up when I've been around his cat - but not this time. My guess is it could be hives. But is it normal to get hives on and off for three days, without any sort of obvious reason?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread