It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2006, 05:07 PM   #1
(male)

troubledteen777 HB User
Sweating Problem

OK..well...i have been reading other site's forums...and a few on this one.....im a 14 year old male .....and the problem is that i sweat a lot....not when its cold....but even if its just a little hot out.....mainly out of my armpits...but also from my back...and my legs......ive used several of the popular underarm deodorants and also used body spray deodorants...none seem to do anything much about the sweat (but do seem to stop the odor) ...ive heard many people suggest Certain Dry, and Drysol.....but im wondering if my case is that serious.....and also I would be too embarrassed to go to a doctor if anything went wrong with using those. (I also dont really like the itching soo bad that you cant go to sleep part). Is there anything i can do to help the sweat? thanks in advance

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-10-2006, 05:30 PM   #2
(male)

troubledteen777 HB User
Re: Sweating Problem

some more info...

my sweating problem is not as bad as most people that use certain dry and dry sol describe their problems as. It doesnt seem that sever but still is very noticeable and embarassing....thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-15-2006, 10:00 AM   #3
(female)

BeckyBailey HB User

I believe an acupuncturist can help you. Call and ask them before getting an appointment.

Old 06-15-2006, 11:22 PM   #4
(male)

Renegade_43 HB User

[QUOTE=troubledteen777]some more info...

my sweating problem is not as bad as most people that use certain dry and dry sol describe their problems as. It doesnt seem that sever but still is very noticeable and embarassing....thanks [/QUOTE]

Get drysol.... it works extremely well and you don't need a prescription. It doesn't really itch at all... only on the first use did i feel anything. It really is worth it and don't be embarassed about picking it up. I got mine from shoppers drug mart and honestly the sales person didn't even bat and eyelash. Everyone has there issues. You will be much happier... and I wish i had someone tell me to try this earlier. I was 18 before using it and have been dry ever since. I apply it about once or twice a week now and my sweating is none existant.

It really is worth it to get rid of those embarassing sweat rings under your arms. This problem is actually more common than you think. You might think it's the end of the world but talk to your doctor or just pick it up from the store. It really is that easy...

you're welcome...

Old 06-16-2006, 06:15 AM   #5
Inactive

shannamarie36 HB User

I needed a prescription for my drysol....just picked some up on Tuesday. It works wonders! Note: I would not use it everyday because it can be irritating. I do not have a sever sweating problem, but it is nice to control what I do have. I recommend drysol or certain dri!

Old 06-19-2006, 11:06 AM   #6
(female)

Jocey_11 HB User

There is a lot of people who have a sweating problem. What you need is Certain Dri. You can buy it anywhere pretty much and you put it on at night wherever you sweat the most for about 3 days. Then your pores shrink and you dont sweat as much. It works so good and you dont have to put it on everyday after your body is used to it.

Old 06-19-2006, 05:37 PM   #7
(female)

stllr HB User

I've got quite a sweating problem as well. I'm 15, female, and sometimes I'll sweat tons, mainly all on my underarms - mostly because of stress and anxiety, I think, in social situations more than heat or exercise (I do sweat with exercise etc, pretty much normal amounts, and not my underarms so much. weird). I have no problem at all with smell, but It still sucks, because it ruins white/light coloured shirts and shows large wet spots . I use Ban deodorant, which works ok, and smells extremely good. But once it is sweated (is that a word, lol) off, it doesnt do much. anyways, thats great I found this, maybe I'll use Certain Dri or something! anyway, good luck! let us know how it works for you!

Last edited by stllr; 06-19-2006 at 05:42 PM.

Closed Thread