It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2006, 07:57 PM   #1
(female)

Lizziegirl HB User
Tiny "blister" like bumps on Feet

Help!

For some reason, my feet will become very itchy and become covered in small bumps fill with clear liiquids, like mini blisters. Sometimes these blisters will appear on my fingers as well. What are these?! How can I make them go away!?

The following user gives a hug of support to Lizziegirl:
supatreece (04-30-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-21-2006, 12:28 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Hating glasses HB User
Re: Tiny "blister" like bumps on Feet

Lizziegirl,
I can't tell you what they are but, I can tell you how to treat it. I think it is the same thing I have had now and then over the past 8 or so years of my life. But, you can treat it and keep it at bay. And, when you notice it starting again, make it stop immediately. I don't know why this works but, my Mom told me to get a box of 40 Mule Team Borax. You can find it in your grocery store in the detergent aisle. When I bought my box, it was a light green box about the size of a cereal box but, I got mine about 5 or more years ago. I just pour some of it in a bowl and put my feet in it like you would burry them in sand. Don't use water. Just use the Borax as is. It usually doesn't take me long for those bumps to disappear. It shouldn't take you too long either. Just do it until they are gone and then for a couple days afterwards. For your fingers, I made kind of like a closed end cast out or gauze for my finger and poured a little bit (about a teaspooon) of the Borax into the bottom of my "Gauze Cast" and then I slipped it onto my finger and just wore it around for about a half hour or more...depending on what you are doing. If you are busy, wear it for a couple minutes whenever you have time throughout the day. I know this sounds weird. But, I promise you that it works. And, I have no idea why it works. I just know that after about 2 or 3 years of trying athletes foot medicines and other fungus creams, including a prescription which put me in more pain than I already was, when my Mom suggested Borax for a wart I had on my thumb, and that worked...I gave it a shot on my feet and finger and, like magic it was gone in about a week...if not a little more!

Try it! Let me know if it works!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-16-2006, 04:37 PM   #3
(female)

OK2GO81 HB User

Sounds like it might be dyshidrotic eczema. I had something similiar, and that's what I was told it was. It mainly occurs on hands and feet.

Old 09-03-2007, 02:39 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Omega111 HB User

Lizzie, this is eczema - triggered usually by stress and/or sunlight/UV- and can be best treated with a topical corticosteroid. If the OTC cortizone does not work, you will need to visit a dermatologist for a stronger, prescription only topical - like Fluocinonide.

Borax: The reason it works is because it is killing your skin cells (and bunch of other cells in your body) in the process...

Last edited by moderator2; 09-03-2007 at 07:26 AM.

Old 09-05-2007, 02:44 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Hating glasses HB User

Borax has many uses from detergents to ingredients in cosmetics. I don't know if there is a form of Borax that is more toxic than the one that I use. I am buying the Borax that they sell in a box in the detergent aisle at the grocery store which can be used in laundry and to clean your house. I certainly don't want my suggestion to poison anyone. In the years that I have been using it, I have never gotten sick from it and my skin has never suffered from it. I am sorry if I suggested anything caustic but, my research of the product that I use has never given me any cause to be concerned and, I did research it before I even started using it because I am careful not to poison myself.

Sorry again if I have hurt anyone.

The Following User Says Thank You to Hating glasses For This Useful Post:
KRB6263 (11-08-2011)
Old 10-11-2007, 06:13 PM   #6
(female)

sue 07 HB User

[QUOTE=Lizziegirl;2419556]Help!

For some reason, my feet will become very itchy and become covered in small bumps fill with clear liiquids, like mini blisters. Sometimes these blisters will appear on my fingers as well. What are these?! How can I make them go away!?[/QUOTE]

I have the same thing on my hands and feet, and as someone already said, its called 'dishidrotic dermatitis'.Look it up, theres lots of sites

Closed Thread