It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2006, 10:59 AM   #1

sdfhps HB User
dry, yellow palms of hands, and spots appearing! What IS this?

On the palms of my hands, right around the base of my middle and ring fingers, and right at the top center of my palms, it's very dry, cracked, and yellowish. It almost looks like I took some fake tanner and put it right on those spots. It's been like this for about 6-8 years, I can't really remember.

I use tons of moisturizer but it doesnt help at all. I tried using neosporin every night but that didn't help. Any clue what this could be? It gets really dry after I go swimming for a long time, or after a long hot shower.

And as for the spots, They are on the sides of my pointer and middle finger. They are kind of like freckles, but lighter. The first one appeared over 10 years ago (when I was just in 4th grade, I remember it distinctly), and more and more have been appearing more recently. Now I have three in a row on my right hand pointer, one on my middle, and on my left hand I have two in a row on my pointer finger.

And while I'm here, I might as well ask if it's possible to get rid of those bumps in my armpits from shaving.

Thanks so much for all help!

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Freckles/Moles on Soles or Palms AuntieLeela Skin Problems 0 09-16-2008 12:56 PM
Swollen tonsilar papillae, swollen tonsil, yellow coated tongue wonderingtoo Ear, Nose & Throat 7 07-31-2008 08:16 AM
Red spots appearing around pubic area Silverscreen Men's Health 0 06-26-2008 03:11 AM
palms itching normaneon Carpal Tunnel Syndrome 1 02-02-2008 05:23 AM
Yellow Spots CaringMom Eye & Vision 1 09-19-2007 01:41 PM