It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2006, 03:27 AM   #1
(female)

Bubblegum989 HB User
Tiny blisters on my palms

Hi all, I'm new here and found this site by surfing the internet.

I've been looking at all sorts of pictures online to try to figure out whats going on with my palms.

I have 12-14 tiny (1-1.5 mm) pustules just under the skin on my palms and fleshy parts of my fingers. They are whitish in color and look like they may be filled with a little pus. They don't cause any pain or hurt and there is no redness. All of them except for one do not bother me at all. There is one on an index finger that is slightly raised and I can tell when it rubs against my other finger.

Is this some type of wart or something? I've looked at all sorts of pictures online and nothing seems to match. Any ideas?

Old 07-08-2006, 01:03 AM   #2
(female)

wrongwaygoback HB User
Re: Tiny blisters on my palms

Hi! I'm not sure but from what it sounds like its a type of dermatitis (maybe from an allergy) that occurs on the the hands and feet. I forget the specific name, but it sounds weird, starts with P and has a few x's in there
The bumps are very small and look sorta like tapioca seeds right? I get them once in a while but at one stage i had heaps and my hands and feet itched like crazy. Is this the same for you?
You could go to a GP or dermatologist to get a cream for it?
Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2006, 05:58 AM   #3
(female)

Bubblegum989 HB User

Hmmm... they don't itch or anythning, but they sorts look like tapioca. Did your just suddenly get worse or is it something that comes and goes periodically? I really don't want to make a trip to the doc, but if it might get way waorse, I might as well take care of it now. I've had these for probably the last six months or even more. Were yours longterm?

Old 07-10-2006, 04:30 PM   #4
(male)

ohknow42 HB User

[QUOTE=Bubblegum989]Hmmm... they don't itch or anythning, but they sorts look like tapioca. Did your just suddenly get worse or is it something that comes and goes periodically? I really don't want to make a trip to the doc, but if it might get way waorse, I might as well take care of it now. I've had these for probably the last six months or even more. Were yours longterm?[/QUOTE]

This probably isnt the case... but something that does cause painless blisters on the palms of your hands and/or bottoms of your feet is syphilis. So you might want to have a doc check it out just for piece of mind.

Old 07-11-2006, 06:53 PM   #5
(female)

Bubblegum989 HB User

oh WOW! Now I definitely need to get that checked out.

Old 07-11-2006, 11:27 PM   #6
(female)

wrongwaygoback HB User

[QUOTE=Bubblegum989]Hmmm... they don't itch or anythning, but they sorts look like tapioca. Did your just suddenly get worse or is it something that comes and goes periodically? I really don't want to make a trip to the doc, but if it might get way waorse, I might as well take care of it now. I've had these for probably the last six months or even more. Were yours longterm?[/QUOTE]

hi! mine were longterm, and kept coming back but with less severity. It's basically gone now (lasted a year!). When i first got them they weren't itchy just annoying because they felt gross but when it got worse it became itchy. It did seem to go away by itself but I think going to the doctor would make them go away quicker. However, i still get one or two every now and then which go away in 2 weeks or so.
I would definately go get them checked out cause it might not be what i had

Old 07-16-2006, 03:34 PM   #7
(female)

OK2GO81 HB User

Sounds like it might be dyshidrotic eczema.

Closed Thread